Sign in to follow this  
EssexNCFC

So...What do i do now?

I live in Chelmsford and can pick up Radio Norfolk on 855 on MW until it starts getting dark when i get interferance from the foreign station but sunday afternoon you should be fine or listen to Radio Suffolk?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="EssexNCFC"]I guess so, but it doesnt reach Essex...[/quote]

What about on DAB radio? or there''s always Canaries World.

[/quote]

Radio Norfolk isn''t available during a match because i think the FA or football league or whoever own the broadcasting rights.

[/quote]Yes it is on DAB Radio... it''s the same as any other radio just with a stronger signal to reach further Radio stations.It''s just not available on the web.

I live in Essex { Ongar } and can pick up Radio Norfolk on Medium Wave no prob, been as far south as Southend and it worked there too infact listened to that horrible game in the prem against Fulham at the fair ground on the sea front. I suggest u find a tsll building or hill and tune in!

In Hutton, I can hardly get any Radio Norfolk at all! The amount of times Ive been standing holding an aerial at funny positions in order to get a vague crackle of commentary! Ongar cant be that much higher than Hutton though...