Sign in to follow this  
C.P. 89

Spare Ipswich ticket (s) ? ? ? ?

Would love it if anyone fancied selling their ipswich ticket(s). ideally 2 next to each other would be good but single ones would be cool aswell. willing to pay slightly over the odds for them if you fancied making a cheeky profit!!

Bassed in thorpe, willing to come pick them up from you

email: cp.89@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

well if you dont ask......

never know there might be some kind person out there taking pity on me..

[quote user="C.P. 89"]

well if you dont ask......

never know there might be some kind person out there taking pity on me..

[/quote]to right...you never know.

I''m in the ballot as well, still waiting to hear from the club, keeping my fingers crossed though, hopefully I''ll get tickets as I have been to 8 away games this year! If not I will sit in the Ipswich stands. But if I don''t get any tickets, if anyone can''t make it, I''m willing to pay well over the odds for 2 tickets!

A bit of a tease, i know, but..

Myself, my Dad, and my mate have somehow ended up with 5 tickets, when we clearly only need the three. I''ve offered them to a mate, but if he doesn''t fancy them then i''ll let you lot on here know. Will only be after face value for them too.

Will keep you informed!

its actually illegal to buy football tickets at more than face value and if NCFc and Ipswich town get wind of it expect the tickets to be rretained by the club, you to be refused entry, proably arrested and questioned and the original purchaser of the tickets to get the same treatement too.....

Bear in mind that the match will be crawling with police and football intelligence is fairly good is it really worth the risk?

of course buying them for less than, or equal to their worth is not illegal.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

its actually illegal to buy football tickets at more than face value and if NCFc and Ipswich town get wind of it expect the tickets to be rretained by the club, you to be refused entry, proably arrested and questioned and the original purchaser of the tickets to get the same treatement too.....

Bear in mind that the match will be crawling with police and football intelligence is fairly good is it really worth the risk?

of course buying them for less than, or equal to their worth is not illegal.

jas :)

[/quote]

And how exactly do you think anybody will know? They aren''t going to write ''Purchased off an NCFC fan for higher than the face value'' on it, are they? It will look like a normal ticket ...

no ticket for me, been to 8 away games, season ticket holder, yet not going to biggest game of season....joke, some of the ''fans'' that day won''t even know the starting line up

[quote user="canarycrosby"]no ticket for me, been to 8 away games, season ticket holder, yet not going to biggest game of season....joke, some of the ''fans'' that day won''t even know the starting line up[/quote]

Im in the same boat as you mate. I have been to 6 away game this season yet missed out on ipswich tickets to some people i know who have not been to a single away game this season. Its not right. Surely they should do another group for people who have five or more stubs. I also see we now have to apply for charlton tickets and if i dont get those i really will be annoyed

Last year I went to PR as I got tickets after they were ''sold out'' from Carrow Road in the family enclosure. Might be loophole worth trying?

[quote user="QUESTIONMARK"]

A bit of a tease, i know, but..

Myself, my Dad, and my mate have somehow ended up with 5 tickets, when we clearly only need the three. I''ve offered them to a mate, but if he doesn''t fancy them then i''ll let you lot on here know. Will only be after face value for them too.

Will keep you informed!

[/quote]

SHOTGUNNED!