Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

East Anglia's smallest club to not go bust

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

small as in height perhaps? no one cares..

jas :)

[/quote]

I think it is the Cam bashing being dragged on and on and on, etc.etc.etc. ad nauseum,yawn!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I think it is the Cam bashing being dragged on and on and on, etc.etc.etc. ad nauseum,yawn!

[/quote]

Nah, folk are just reciprocating and being polite concerning his most informative posts, (and, just in case he missed a ''copy and paste'' opportunity).... We do also have as much avid interest in the fortunes of Col U and the Imps - as his ''girl upstairs'' supposedly has in NCFC.... 

Since many Norfolk folk only have transistor radios, gramophones with 78''s, horse and carts and Sunday suits, I find it refreshing that a respected reporter and journo from a best-selling and record breaking popular Newspaper - can spare some of his invaluable time to keep us in touch with the real world and civilisation - whilst we gape mesmerised and point in awe - as an occasional Zeppelin flies over Norfolk.....Apparently, rumour also has it that we beat the Germans 4-2 in the World Cup! ''Huzzah!'' 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, folk are just reciprocating and being polite concerning his most informative posts, (and, just in case he missed a ''copy and paste'' opportunity).... We do also have as much avid interest in the fortunes of Col U and the Imps - as his ''girl upstairs'' supposedly has in NCFC.... 

Since many Norfolk folk only have transistor radios, gramophones with 78''s, horse and carts and Sunday suits, I find it refreshing that a respected reporter and journo from a best-selling and record breaking popular Newspaper - can spare some of his invaluable time to keep us in touch with the real world and civilisation - whilst we gape mesmerised and point in awe - as an occasional Zeppelin flies over Norfolk.....Apparently, rumour also has it that we beat the Germans 4-2 in the World Cup! ''Huzzah!'' 

[/quote]

Damn it Mello,you could have made it easier for me to respond.Give me about 12 hours and i may be able to come back with a witty retort!

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn it Mello,you could have made it easier for me to respond.Give me about 12 hours and i may be able to come back with a witty retort!

[/quote]

What to say?  Well, as a contributor to musical notes about the Saint Petersburg collection of 78''s probably quite a bit although probably not anything that would interest you.  If you would like to take me on about 78''s and gramophones I am absolutely your man.  I''m up for it.  Are you?

Sorry to disappoint but 90 per cent of our contribution is to the middle/heavy Sundays (see under Smith, J, Home Secretary, hubbie sleeping on the sofa (which you paid for).

As a journalist I hope to not to be terribly respected else I wouldn''t be doing my job I think.

Being respected in journalism (and Norfolk) is possibly epitomised by the poor gal who tried to file to the Eastern Daily Press during the Bootiful Bird Flu thing that revealed that  the Bootiful Norfolk turkeys (or bits thereof) came not from Bootiful Norfolk but from Bootiful Hungary and was imported to your county.

The Eastern Daily Press don''t take Agence France Presse (it costs too much) but courtesy of the rest of us she cobbled up her story and filed and, in the pub, said sadly: "They are not going to use it.  They told me it wasn''t on PA"

Good luck with your local newspaper which once sold 90.000 a day before the invention of message boards.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What to say?  Well, as a contributor to musical notes about the Saint Petersburg collection of 78''s probably quite a bit although probably not anything that would interest you.  If you would like to take me on about 78''s and gramophones I am absolutely your man.  I''m up for it.  Are you?

Sorry to disappoint but 90 per cent of our contribution is to the middle/heavy Sundays (see under Smith, J, Home Secretary, hubbie sleeping on the sofa (which you paid for).

As a journalist I hope to not to be terribly respected else I wouldn''t be doing my job I think.

Being respected in journalism (and Norfolk) is possibly epitomised by the poor gal who tried to file to the Eastern Daily Press during the Bootiful Bird Flu thing that revealed that  the Bootiful Norfolk turkeys (or bits thereof) came not from Bootiful Norfolk but from Bootiful Hungary and was imported to your county.

The Eastern Daily Press don''t take Agence France Presse (it costs too much) but courtesy of the rest of us she cobbled up her story and filed and, in the pub, said sadly: "They are not going to use it.  They told me it wasn''t on PA"

Good luck with your local newspaper which once sold 90.000 a day before the invention of message boards.

[/quote]

Fail to see how the demise of newspapers is good news for you old pal. Maybe in the sort term as they shed staff and rely on agency copy, but not in the long term. Tick, tock.

"Medium/heavyweight Sundays" hey? Doing door knocks for the Mail is hardly something I would boast about. I wonder whose life the Mail on Sunday is trying to wreck this weekend? 

Keep up the good work "Cam".   

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

His ''Master''s Voice'' speaks.....

See, once again, patronising pap at its finest......What a true anchor-man (with a silent ''W'') you really are.....

A semi-retired hack - fishing with his shrivelled maggot for an audience who may be the slightest bit interested.....With occasional ''copy an'' paste'' scoops of ''the blatantly obvious''....

Do carry on.....you have an enthralled audience....

A Turkey drumstick - or is it breast for you?.....How about a sugar-beet sandwich?...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Pete,

Can we have a new sub-forum to go next to "it''s not football", and call it "It''s getting personal " ?

Ta !
[/quote]

Boo Hoo [:''(]