Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

scotland's number 2, scotland's, scotland's number 2!

Blimey, gutsy call by the Scotland FA! Good news for Marshy though...

Not only is he number 2 but Gordon has not been playing as is not a first team regular at Sunderland - could be some caps coming for DM!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

i have missed this...WHAT did they do???[/quote]

A picture speaks a thousand words ctid.

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45626000/jpg/_45626765_fergusonmcgregor_snsb226.jpg[/img]

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45626000/jpg/_45626765_fergusonmcgregor_snsb226.jpg[/img]

[/quote]ohhhh    ic    thnx

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PBTC"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]ohhhh    ic    thnx[/quote]they look an intelligent lot eh?

Immature and silly- but worthy of a lifetime''s ban??

How can they get a lifetime ban for getting hammered and doing V''s but Terry plays for England having beaten an Asian half to death???

my understanding is that they got hammered into wee small hours...got dropped to bench and then did little boy ''hidden'''' V signs to the Iclandic team from the bench.

Is this about right?

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

my understanding is that they got hammered into wee small hours...got dropped to bench and then did little boy ''hidden'''' V signs to the Iclandic team from the bench.

Is this about right?

[/quote]yeah thats spot on.

Definitely two future candidates for Jeremy Paxman''s new quiz show on BBC2 called, "Universally Challenged."

Whats even more worrying is someone with that level of intelligence being in control of so much money.You really do wonder sometimes...

Even if that is what they were doing, any agent worth his salt could get that excused. Who is to say that is what they were consciously doing?

Does the double fingered salute even mean the same thing in Iceland?  We don''t use it here in the US.

Seems like both sides on this story (the players and the Association) are twits posing for their egos. For all anyone knows, the Icelandic players where saying nasty things about the Scottish players'' mothers, but since hardly anybody speaks their language, nobody knew, just like they probably didn''t know someone was making symbolic gestures at them.   Lifetime ban???  Geez, get some ''nads and grow up.

To be honest they didn''t have much choice. A lot of the guys went out and had a few drinks but the others stopped and went home whilst these two stayed up into the small hours drinking until they were smashed. That in itself is not very professional especially whilst on international duty.Then they pulled the silly fingers up sign whilst again, on international duty. Would you want guys with that over their heads playing for the international team? If it was England you would perhaps be more shocked because it would be like Lampard and say Green or Robinson getting kicked out of the team.I think there may be more going on here than just that which is in the public eye. Both have been suspended without pay for two weeks from Rangers as well. And I should imagine that Barry is more likely to be moved on out of the two there. Although we shall see on that. Again I think this is a matter of nessesity for Rangers - two players who I should imagine will be embaressed and upset by the result of their pathetic actions and who would be likely to be the target of many insults from opposition fans, could be distracted away from the game and you do not need that liability in a team, a break was enevitable.

think if i lost two weeks pay when i was on £35k a week wouldnt be over concerned . Think Barrys dad wont be very happy what with united big match against villa this weekend too!

Apparently they got back from Holland at 4.00 in the morning and went straight to the hotel bar before retiring to bed around noon. Which you must all agree is a pretty impressive shift [:D]

Good news for Mashy!He was told to be patient, and now his time could well have come!

Any chance we could get these guys in yellow and green?  Ha ha, just kidding, unless it is a good idea.  Are they notorious jackasses, or is this a one time deal?  If it''s an out-of-character thing, maybe they could fit in here.

A Scot on another forum assures me former binner Neil Alexander will now come into the squad ahead of Marshall. How that works will Marshall having been no 3 for so long I''m not so sure.

[quote user="missing in action?"][quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

Is this about right?

yeah thats spot on.
[/quote]

No it isn''t.

They were allowed to have a few drinks by the alcoholic Burley fella and they took it to excess. Burley''s fault in my opinion.

The V signs were directed at the media for their over-hyping of the situation, not the Icelandic team or the Scotland fans as has been suggested. I was at the game and live round the corner from Hampden so it''s talked about to death up here so I should know what I''m talking about.