Sign in to follow this  
Theres only one Ken Foggo

Message for football league referees everywhere...

THAT WOULD BE NICE!

We were rubbish today and Gunny shouldn''t of changed the line up that played the other week but the ref again was very poor!

When Mooney was thrown to the floor by the Wednesday defender he was running the other way and when our goal was disallowed how the hell did he not see the Wedneswday defender deliberately palm the ball away from the goal?

cant blame the ref for losing today, did he score for sheffield wednesday? no he didnt.. ok he ruled out our goal but we didnt deserve a point.. we deserved to Lose, fair play to Wednesday and good luck to them for the rest of the season....

but we lost because we were poor.. no other reason.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

cant blame the ref for losing today, did he score for sheffield wednesday? no he didnt.. ok he ruled out our goal but we didnt deserve a point.. we deserved to Lose, fair play to Wednesday and good luck to them for the rest of the season....

but we lost because we were poor.. no other reason.

jas :)

[/quote]I accept we played poorly today and didn''t really deserve anything, but my point is that over the season as a whole every time there is a contentious decision it seems to have gone in the opposition''s favour - I''ve never known a season like it. I used to be more philosophical about such things and used to say that things even themselves out eventually but that just hasn''t been the case this season.

Why do people always say, oh well don''t blame the ref. Okay, it''s not all the referees fault but it is partly.If we scored a valid goal and it is chopped off, how can you say that us losing is not partly the referee''s fault?

Once again an appalling performance by a referee who constantly pulled at his shorts all afternoon. Surely as paying supporters we are entitled to an impartial refereee. Did anyone else notice at the end of the game he stood in the middle shook the hand of several Wednesdays players shook the hand of the Wednesday manager waived away two Norwich players started to walk off when the crowd started to shout " you''re not fit to referee" he started to run off and straight past the outstretched hand of Gunn.