Gow

Doc

Mooney

Rusty

[/quote]

Rusty is still suspended.

[/quote]

Lets have McDonald then!

I reckon (and by that I mean hope!!!) 2-0 City. We are due a bit of luck against Wednesday and with other important games going on elsewhere a win is cruitial!!!

Reverse psychology as it has worked so far for me, Sheff Wed to win 4-3, Lee, Mooney and Clingan to score.

[quote user="canarytom"]6-0[/quote]

6 david marshall overhead kicks blatantly...

Wednesday have a 4-6-10 record away from home this season.  Our home record is 8-5-7.  That alone convinces me we are good enough for a draw.  They haven''t won in March, losing by the odd goal to Wolves, Reading, drawing against Preston, Watford and Swansea.  Although holding Swansea to nil nil is a good result in itself at home.I just think we''ll sneak this one - 2-1 to us, Gow to score first, McDonald to score in the last 10 minutes.

Oh dear ! The main consensus of opinion is that we will win, now I am worried, that''s when we usually fail to turn up.

Ah well, fingers crossed we do not run true to form then.

[quote user="glove1"]

1-0. lee

that will do. they have beaten us two years in a row at carrow road. fingers crossed we play well.

[/quote]

But they were both nothing games though, right at the end of the season. We will win 2-0, gow and mooney to score.

Comforable 2 nill win for us, nothing on it for Wednesday, we`ve got a bit of character now which will see us through,    COME ON THE BOYS!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I think we''ll sneak a 2-1 victory & we''ll need to because I can''t see us getting a lot at Swansea![/quote]

I''m not so sure about tomorrow.

Sheff Wed are our bogey side right now and will be expecting to beat us just as Barnsley - and probably their supporters - always expect Norwich to beat them. I think we may have to settle for a draw tomorrow if we''re lucky.

For some strange reason I think we''ll win at Swansea but that may be because I''m one of those stupid people heading across the border that day....