Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

I wouldn't be bothered so much when Norwich lose....

... if I felt the players gave 100% and left everything out there, but I didn''t see that today. Do they realise we are in a relegation dogfight?

Firstly, Jon Otsemobor is an utter waste of space. How this guy has made a living playing professional sport really does quite astound me.

Would love to see more of the likes of Korey Smith and Tom Adeyami in the next few games - at least you know they have something to prove and will go out and give everything they''ve got.

At the end of the day, if you lose a game when you''ve done everything you possibly can, given everything, but the opposition were simply better there is not a lot you can do, and I would not criticise anyone there. Today was not one of those days however.

I fully agree with the fact that if we go out and give 100+% and lose we can go home and say that we were beaten by the better side no problem. Today we were not in the contest and for a club struggling against relegation that bothers me.

Deep down I feel that Doncaster and the board will be happier with life in a lower league with the reduction in wages and costs et al.

Today we were let down by Gunn and the rest of his team, poor team selection and when it was obvious that wasn''t working  a total delay in changing it showed just how naive as a team they are. 

All enthusiasm went today and for the first time for some time I feel we dont just have he fight anymore. 

[quote user="ridgeman"]

I fully agree with the fact that if we go out and give 100+% and lose we can go home and say that we were beaten by the better side no problem. Today we were not in the contest and for a club struggling against relegation that bothers me.

Deep down I feel that Doncaster and the board will be happier with life in a lower league with the reduction in wages and costs et al.

Today we were let down by Gunn and the rest of his team, poor team selection and when it was obvious that wasn''t working  a total delay in changing it showed just how naive as a team they are. 

All enthusiasm went today and for the first time for some time I feel we dont just have he fight anymore. 

[/quote]

I remember thinking that after Blackpool.........

Poor commitment from all but 2 players (Shacks and doc were committed for me,  but full of errors which has not been the case today) while the rest should hang their heads in shame.

Gunn and the coaches failed to see what my daughter could see,  that we were second best early on and a change was needed 15 mins before lee came on at the latest.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Poor commitment from all but 2 players (Shacks and doc were committed for me,  but full of errors which has not been the case today) while the rest should hang their heads in shame.

Gunn and the coaches failed to see what my daughter could see,  that we were second best early on and a change was needed 15 mins before lee came on at the latest.

[/quote]It was amazing that we came out for the 2nd half without any changes.  I would have taken Carney off at half time.

Half time?After 20 minutes I''d have had him off, Lee on, Gow in the hole and Lappin to the left in a 4-3-1-2