Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Olive branch to Cam & Squit etc-unite NCFC fans

I think its time to stop the childish posts and arguments among City fans in our time of need.

I would like to apologise to anyone I have insulted be it cam or squit, and think we all need to unite and get behind the club at the minute, this isnt the time for childish 1 man upmanship.

If Cam wants to post links rather than his own thoughts on threads then let him, if I dont want to I dont have to read it.

This site has turned very childish since its been unmoderated and I would like to think people on here are mature enough to talk to each other like adults rather than children and leave personal insults out of it.

Of course we are still going to disagree on things, thats life, but the childish crap needs to stop, its like leaving kids alone in a class room without a teacher since the mods left us to it.

I therefore offer out an olive branch to all NCFC fans and hope we all get behind the club in our time of need.

Arthur whittle, who first arrived on this board as a loud mouthed rabble rousing, anti-everything, beer swilling, self elected voice of the people........

.......is now a soft hearted, caring, kind, humorous, peacemaker!

Obviously the rehab worked Arthur..........

.........or did Doris stick one on yer? [:D]

Just a little clue for you on marketing ideas Arthur.....you may have lost 50% of your potential market when you used Cam as the first name ( in your thread title ) to unite Norwich City fans. Presumably, one has to be a fan of Norwich City before becoming a catalyst for a union. 

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

I think its time to stop the childish posts and arguments among City fans in our time of need.

I would like to apologise to anyone I have insulted be it cam or squit, and think we all need to unite and get behind the club at the minute, this isnt the time for childish 1 man upmanship.

If Cam wants to post links rather than his own thoughts on threads then let him, if I dont want to I dont have to read it.

This site has turned very childish since its been unmoderated and I would like to think people on here are mature enough to talk to each other like adults rather than children and leave personal insults out of it.

Of course we are still going to disagree on things, thats life, but the childish crap needs to stop, its like leaving kids alone in a class room without a teacher since the mods left us to it.

I therefore offer out an olive branch to all NCFC fans and hope we all get behind the club in our time of need.

[/quote]

I have no problem with Squit Arthur.[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I have no problem with Squit Arthur.[:|]

[/quote]

You really didn''t need to make your plea Arthur. Here and Wizard and I, both sat by the radio ready to do our bit. Who would have "thunk" it. 

Shut it!  You''re a dumb bum poopy head.

But seriously, I don''t think it will really make a difference if we "get along" on here or not. How could it?  What MAY matter is how the 25000+ at Carrow do on game days. So Cameltoe, stuff it.  Squit, keep it coming, because I do enjoy at least some of your posts, if not all of them.

Arthur, your posts are always a fun, refreshing breath of fresh air, at least for me.  Cheers, guys!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Arthur whittle, who first arrived on this board as a loud mouthed rabble rousing, anti-everything, beer swilling, self elected voice of the people........

.......is now a soft hearted, caring, kind, humorous, peacemaker!

Obviously the rehab worked Arthur..........

.........or did Doris stick one on yer? [:D]

[/quote]

Oi Lapp you leave Doris out of this.....[;)]

Believe me friend, she''d make mince meat out of me, she''s away for a few days and i''m still to scared to have a wee dram in case she finds out!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I agree that this forum has gone downhill with all the petty name calling and insults since I left for a break. It was never like that in my day........

Well people cant say I didnt try. The reason I put Cam in the thread is that he has caused a rift amoung fans on this forum, and was trying to put this to one side as we have bigger problems than a non NCFC fan copying and pasting links.

I tried, shame others didnt, but I respect your opinions.