Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Lets get behind Gunny and the team on Saturday (v Sheff Wed.)

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Lets be hearing  you!

[/quote]

Oh god I really hope Delia doesn''t do one of her rants, she reckoned she would do it again. [:S]

Why do we always get crap thread like this?

The one thing you don''t have to ask those fans at Carrow Road to do is get behind the team!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

The one thing you don''t have to ask those fans at Carrow Road to do is get behind the team!

[/quote]

Agreed lol

[/quote]What we really need is a hex thread - they are never crap.

[/quote]To be honest Wiz, I''m going to say due to the amount of threads you start you don''t exactly have the best success rate either.I''ll be there, back from Uni, and looking forward to it.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

To be honest Wiz, I''m going to say due to the amount of threads you start you don''t exactly have the best success rate either.

I''ll be there, back from Uni, and looking forward to it.
[/quote]

True star, but when I''m right, its usually pretty spectacular![:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]To be honest Wiz, I''m going to say due to the amount of threads you start you don''t exactly have the best success rate either.

I''ll be there, back from Uni, and looking forward to it.
[/quote]

True star, but when I''m right, its usually pretty spectacular![:D][/quote]So is firework night, but that is only once a year too! [;)]

[/quote]

Really? For a number of matches this season, you would have heard more noise from a morgue, well almost! Lol!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Really? For a number of matches this season, you would have heard more noise from a morgue, well almost! Lol!

[/quote]

Is it true that corpses still fart?[:D]

[/quote]Unfortunately we do need threads like this because as usual we were well and truly outsung by 1400 away fans yesterday.If anyone thinks a few half-hearted and short-lived chants of Yarmy are fine backing for the team, then think again.Whatever has happened to our fans? It seems plain to me that most don''t really care that much and certainly can''t be arsed to make ANY kind of vocal backing of the team at all. Despite our crap away record at least we can manage a singsong unlike the very disappointing home fans