Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

forget yesterday...it is gone

for all tho''s slagging GUNN  "he is this.. he is that crap" STOP!!!   the last 5 games we didnt hear you or we did and he was brilliant,god,superb!!! how can 1 game all off a sudden make him innept or inexperienced???  support the team and FFS stop whinging

yesterdays result is gone...we lost...we are still out of the bottom 3..yes it is only by the skin of our teeth but our fate is in our own hands....we have another big game(swansea)lets start looking forward not backwards

COME ON CITY  COME ON CITY  COME ON CITY

Agree 100%!! Some people seem to be (at times) more worried about aportioning blame than actually getting behind the team on the park.

No more excuses for yesterday please....As has been the case all season we were beaten by a better side and even with Lee on from the start or had Crofty not been a donkey, Sheffield Weds always looked like they could have raised the tempo and nicked a goal if they needed too.

There will be many more twists and turns before the end of the season. I fear we need to get at least one unexpected result to stay up now though. In addition i think the watford game may be a simular one to the Owls game

I don''t know if it is about apportioning ''blame'', it''s making observations and discussing the match. Team selection, tactics and subs are a big part of that and I don''t see the problem in offering views on this.

Some weeks Gunny will get it right, some weeks he''ll get it wrong. It''s natural that there''s more of a discussion when it appears to be wrong.

Anyhow, if he wasn''t open to getting criticised/analysed he shouldn''t have taken the job.

He''s done some good things (Pattison out, Fotheringham out, bringing in Gow, getting some unexpected performances/results) but I think we all have a right to say when we think he''s made a mistake too, especially after a defeat.

Isn''t that the point of football forums??

I think the point is that everything that can be said about the defeat has been said now. We shouldn''t wallow in it and instead look forward rather than spending the next week over-examining one game until we''re all thoroughly depressed and have no confidence that we''ll avoid defeat against Swansea.

[quote user="Metatron"]I don''t know if it is about apportioning ''blame'', it''s making observations and discussing the match. Team selection, tactics and subs are a big part of that and I don''t see the problem in offering views on this. Some weeks Gunny will get it right, some weeks he''ll get it wrong. It''s natural that there''s more of a discussion when it appears to be wrong. Anyhow, if he wasn''t open to getting criticised/analysed he shouldn''t have taken the job. He''s done some good things (Pattison out, Fotheringham out, bringing in Gow, getting some unexpected performances/results) but I think we all have a right to say when we think he''s made a mistake too, especially after a defeat. Isn''t that the point of football forums??[/quote]most of the managers in all the english leagues!!!