Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

GOOD LUCK LUTON!

Chris is now scoring regularly for the hatters, something like 13 goals so far this season. Still he''ll be back with us next season and we''ll soon knock that habit out of him.

[img]http://www.hertfordshirefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/A4363867-3F88-41BB-BCAA-9B878D024C6C/0/Luton_Town.JPG[/img]

Looks like my birthplace & second team are going to achieve more than City this season.

[quote user="shyster"]Looks like my birthplace & second team are going to achieve more than City this season.[/quote]Yep. Relegation![;)]

some of our players are on "loon" at Luton granted.. but who cars... this has absoultely nothing to do with Norwich city.....

lets all root for Man City next week shall we? Craig Bellamy needs our support

jas :)

You can cheer, but why expect everyone else to?

We weren''t all born in Luton.

Paul Hayes is playing for Scunthorpe. He was a City youngster. Split loyalties for the City fans, then? ;o)

I wasn''t just born in Luton, my ol'' man took me to my first matches at Kenilworth Road, so naturally I have wonderful memories.I don''t expect you to cheer, but please refrain from being so hostile towards me for doing so.

Hostile? Says the man who has been criticising Jas and saying ''Shut yer face!'' because he doesn''t care about the Luton result?

My post was in no way ''hostile''.

[quote user="shyster"]I wasn''t just born in Luton, my ol'' man took me to my first matches at Kenilworth Road, so naturally I have wonderful memories.

I don''t expect you to cheer, but please refrain from being so hostile towards me for doing so.[/quote]Bloody furriner! [;)]

YEEEESSSSSSS!!!  LUTON WIN THE PAINTS TROPHY!! MAGNIFICENT!!  [:D]

Thank you, Lappinitup, for being a great sport. [:D]

Now, time a few [B] [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]BTW, I bet Martin gets arrested for fighting tonight! [:D][/quote]Lol. I knew someone would have to say it. But yeah most likely.For some reason i have a soft spot for Luton. No real reason other than my Dad tends to go to quite a few of there matches - or has been in the past.Well done Luton! And Spillane, and Martin..etc [:)]

Yeh well done Luton, pleased for them not just with the ex Norwich connections but also how they were dealt unfairly with 30 point deduction. Looked like Spillane and Martin played well, hopefully good news for nxt few seasons, although you still saw Martin''s pechalent side a bit