Sign in to follow this  
San Miguel

Should Otsemobor be dropped?

Leijer is left footed, so not the answer. I also feel that its asking a lot for Smith to do the job, but its difficult to see how anyone could be worse than Semmy. The other alternative would be Russell, but I suspect we will need his brainless muscularity in Midfield fior the upcoming dogfight.

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Spillane for me next season. Doing really well at Luton possible player of the season.[/quote]Agreed, Spillane has always impressed me and had a fantastic game at right back a few seasons ago (Sheffield Wed I think).  Be good to see him back.As for him always being rubbish etc that is harsh.  He did show a lot of promise when he started.  However he has been far too lazy lately and tries to rely on his pace too much, which normally means he doesnt stop a cross.  Overall an athlete more than a football, and one that week in week out gives less than 100%

peartreeproductions - [quote]Agreed, Spillane has always impressed me and had a fantastic game at right back a few seasons ago (Sheffield Wed I think).  Be good to see him back.[/quote]

Has the thought entered anyone''s heads that when we go down to the third tier and Luton are relegated to the Conference, both Spillane & Martin will be picked up by 2nd Division (Championship) clubs? Especially after their performances in todays Paints Trophy Final.    I thought not.  [:P]

I''ve seen Ots play far worse than that. Can we drop him? Have we got anyone better at right-back. It would be a gamble to tinker now (better the devil you know).

Personally I thought Bertrand was far worse.

if we go down Spillane seems a viable choice

if we don''t then we need someone new - aiming too high as usual how about trying to tempt Utd for Rafael? They''ve spent a lot of money on that Slovakian(?) so i''d imagine he is the first choice right back for next season.