Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

League one for me this week. MK Dons Fighting for promotion 10 4 6 38 23 at home to Brighton 4 6 8 16 24 who look doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED [:''(] .........Sorry[:$] So......

MK Dons v Brighton......Home Win.

Good luck Chopsey! [Y]

Last time I went for an MK Dons home win they ran in 6, so I think I''ll have to go with them again this week.

MK Dons V Brighton  HOME win.

All the best Mister C!

This week I am leaving the Blue Square Premiership due to a number of potential banana skins and looking to the Irn-Bru Scottish Second Division for inspiration - Raith are 2nd in the table 1 point behind leaders Ayr and have a great chance of keeping the pressure on with a trip to lowly Stranraer - Raith have been flying this season and have an away record of W8 D4 L3 whilst Stranraer are well and truely in the doldrums having only won twice all season. Their home record is W1 D4 L10 and it is also worth noting they have leaked 43 goals at home whilst scoring only 14.

Stranraer v Raith - Away Win

Good luck Mister Chops!!!

Sorry, I''ll be working tomorrow night so I need to do this a bit earlier than usual - apologies, but I think the quality of the picks so far means my job is a relatively easy one.I''m a bit queasy about going for away victories though I see the logic in the Raith pick, so I''ll pass on that one.  Boro - Bolton I would hate to call, so I''ll pass again.My selections are...
  • MK Dons
  • AC Milan
  • Leicester
  • Celtic
  • Arsenal
  • AZ Alkmaar
My nap is Celtic.Hopefully this will add to the fund and do Arrdee proud.  Good luck everyone, see you (hopefully) on the 17th.

Hi all, from a roasting hot Iguazu in Brazil. Firstly congratulations Inchy on last week, fully deserved. Checked out the end of last weeks thread out just now, and thought id offer my thoughts on the topic. I agree with everyone that Ray would want us to do our best. I feel a bit bad because there was a few weeks when I was in Asia and Australia, and it couldnt pick coincided with Rays run of bad luck, if it wasnt for those few weeks he would be streets ahead. But we owe it to him to carry on the fine form that we have going on here. Ive had some other thoughts regarding the end of season prize, but ill save them for another time. Should be able to pick next week as well, my rare internet visits seem to be coinciding nicely with the thread. 

I havent had time to look at the games this week, ive only looked at the games napped on this thread and a few weeks back I checked out the Highland league. I would go for Milan but that city is my curse on here, so ill go for the one id noticed a few weeks ago, which is Fort William v Deveronvale in the highland league. Im not too sure about it as Fort William seem to have improved recently, but hopefully it will be a comfortable win as Deveronvale are fighting for the title.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Hi all, from a roasting hot Iguazu in Brazil. Firstly congratulations Inchy on last week, fully deserved. Checked out the end of last weeks thread out just now, and thought id offer my thoughts on the topic. I agree with everyone that Ray would want us to do our best. I feel a bit bad because there was a few weeks when I was in Asia and Australia, and it couldnt pick coincided with Rays run of bad luck, if it wasnt for those few weeks he would be streets ahead. But we owe it to him to carry on the fine form that we have going on here. Ive had some other thoughts regarding the end of season prize, but ill save them for another time. Should be able to pick next week as well, my rare internet visits seem to be coinciding nicely with the thread. 

I havent had time to look at the games this week, ive only looked at the games napped on this thread and a few weeks back I checked out the Highland league. I would go for Milan but that city is my curse on here, so ill go for the one id noticed a few weeks ago, which is Fort William v Deveronvale in the highland league. Im not too sure about it as Fort William seem to have improved recently, but hopefully it will be a comfortable win as Deveronvale are fighting for the title.

[/quote]

Too hot to type.. What I meant to say was `I feel a bit bad because there was a few weeks when I was in Asia and Australia and I couldnt pick, and it coincided with Rays run of bad luck, if it wasnt for those few weeks he would be streets ahead.`

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]chelski vs bolton   HOME WIN [Y][/quote] scrap that!!! got a week ahead of myself  DOH   newcastle vs chelski AWAY WIN [Y]

Well done Mister Chops. I reckon Monkey Trousers is nailed on to win the second leg of the double. I''ll be zipping them through to Billy on Saturday. I''d love to be a fly on the wall to see his reaction, but it''ll be a real turn up for the books if he doesn''t beat the odds given by the big houses. Yes I''m confident we can break the £500 barrier after the giant strides forward of the last few weeks[Y][;)][:S]

Now all you PUPs yet to pick don''t forget your nap is still important. Even though the final selections have been made there''s still our league to play for. So keep sending them in.

And Trent my friend those were good sentiments and what I do know for sure is that Ray would have been chuffed to bits that you made the effort to carry on picking and making the effort to post from all over the world. It would have been easy for you to stop at 20 but your commitment to carry on and sense of fair play is a credit to you.[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Good picks CTID but which is your best one? We only count one nap each in the PUPs league.[:)]

[/quote]soz NN...millwall home win [Y]

Arsenal vs Manchester City - HOME WIN

Arsenal are beginning to look very tasty (Champions League dark horses maybe?) and City are bloody awful away from home.

Good luck Chopsy.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Norwich city - home win

We never lose when i come to home games and it aint gonna start now

[/quote]im holding you to that DDD[;)]

and good luck MR CHOPS

Scottish Division Three for me this week:-

Cowdenbeath vs. Elgin - Home win

Sorry I''m too late for consideration this week, and I''ve got over my wobble from earlier in the week. Ray definatly wanted the best from us pickers and thats what he''ll get. Thanks for all your messages of support.

I''m with Fella''s this week - RHYL to beat Airbus UK in the Wesh Premier.

Good luck chopsytrousers!

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]i pick Almeria to beat Villarreal at home :POr norwich to win at home :P[/quote]What one are you going for then lol?AZ Alkmaar to beat ADO Den Haag