Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

CHRIS MARTIN...

[quote user="shyster"]Give it a rest, Peter.
[/quote]

it was a better goal so i hear.. credit where its due... who cares how Luton do... i dont...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

it was a better goal so i hear.. credit where its due... who cares how Luton do... i dont...

[/quote]

Nor do I. My only interest here is in the two Norwich City players. Although I do seem to have stumbled upon one of the better Wembley finals.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="shyster"]Give it a rest, Peter.[/quote]

[/quote]

I really don''t care that you don''t care how Luton do.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I really don''t care that you don''t care how Luton do.[/quote]I really dont care that you care how Luton do! Nasty little club, getting everything they deserve

[quote user="CT "][quote user="shyster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I really dont care that you care how Luton do! Nasty little club, getting everything they deserve
[/quote]

You want nasty, try Millwall CT.

[/quote]

I really don''t care that you don''t care how Luton do.[/quote]I really dont care that you care how Luton do! Nasty little club, getting everything they deserve[/quote]That''s totally unfair IMO.A) The majority of any club''s fans are decent fansB) The people responsible for Luton''s plight have long gone, but the club is made to suffer.If Luton per se is of no interest, fine no problem.  But Luton IMO don''t deserve what is inevitably going to happen to them.

Whatever anyone thinks of Luton, (and I''ve never really forgiven them for March 1959!), Martin is one of our contracted players. He scored a great goal, and played a part in another. Spillane had a good game as well. It looks as if they have gained good experience at Luton, and perhaps Martin has matured a bit. Whatever division we are in next season, they will almost certianly be back in our squad, and that make sit a good afternoon for me.

It was a good goal but certainly not one of the best Wembley goals I will ever see... and his part was the easy bit compared to the crossfield ball to the left winger, and then the chip into Martin which evaded both defenders.Pleased for him, but he''s still not "all that" and won''t be until he sorts his attitude out.I thought Spillane was decent at right back though, please let him replace Otsemoron.

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]It was a good goal but certainly not one of the best Wembley goals I will ever see... and his part was the easy bit compared to the crossfield ball to the left winger, and then the chip into Martin which evaded both defenders.Pleased for him, but he''s still not "all that" and won''t be until he sorts his attitude out.I thought Spillane was decent at right back though, please let him replace Otsemoron.[/quote]That is exactly what I was saying through-out the whole game! Although I didnt call him Otsemoron - genius!

The reason why a lot of people dislike Luton is because of things from another era. In the 80s, they really were a ''nasty little club'' as some have called them on here, with their ID cards, plastic pitch and a chairman who was a thoroughly offensive piece of work. But that was a long time ago. Personally, I was glad to see them win today - their fans deserve it after what they have been through.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I really dont care that you care how Luton do! Nasty little club, getting everything they deserve
[/quote]

FFS CT, I put Leeds and Milwall way ahead of nice old Luton.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CT "][quote user="shyster"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

I really don''t care that you don''t care how Luton do.[/quote]I really dont care that you care how Luton do! Nasty little club, getting everything they deserve[/quote]

FFS CT, I put Leeds and Milwall way ahead of nice old Luton.

[/quote]And Wolves, Chelsea and Kirkley & Pakefield

Anyone think this will change Martin''s attitude. 

It could mean that having scored at Wembley he will now want to have more if it.

OR he could think that that''s it, I''m a Wembley goalscorer now, I don''t have to prove myself anymore.

From regular reviews on here I fear the latter.

chris martin started at norwich playing up front thats when he scored the goals, but then grant moved him out wide then he struggled.

take him back for next season, give him a few chances, that''s what i hope gunn does or whoever we''ve got in whatever league, and then decide if he''s good enough. He can be a cocky little **** if he wants, as long as he produces the goods, (look at ronaldo and Henry)

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]take him back for next season, give him a few chances, that''s what i hope gunn does or whoever we''ve got in whatever league, and then decide if he''s good enough. He can be a cocky little **** if he wants, as long as he produces the goods, (look at ronaldo and Henry)[/quote]Bellers was that, cocky little bar steward, but he did the business so he was tolerated

Lets hope that Martin comes back lean, mean and hungry for goals.

Looked like Martin and Spillane played well, and Martin took his goal very well and is their top goal scorer as well so hopefully he comes back improved. However you still saw his pechalent side a bit, with his yellow card, but he looks vastly improved.