Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

Brilliant Ipswich Rumour!

This one is so good it cannot be true but has come from a person I know (cannot bring myself to call him a friend) who is a binner and used to work for Marcus Evans events.

He says that ME is a massive John Wark fan and that if Magilton fails he is in line to take over as first team coach in the summer.  The idea of having Gunn and Wark as managers is too good to be true.

I have never had a particular problem with Wark (perhaps because of his great performance in Escape to Victory) and believe he is basically doing the corporate entertainment thing there that we had Gunny doing.

Thought I would share as made me laugh.

No problem with John " Mr Ugly " wark - come on !! He scored in practically every game he played against us , also good at leaving his boot in - although there aren''t many suffolk players who fail with that

He is awful and ranks highly on my dislike list    

[quote user="gary "]

No problem with John " Mr Ugly " wark - come on !! He scored in practically every game he played against us , also good at leaving his boot in - although there aren''t many suffolk players who fail with that

[/quote]

Just below Fabian Wilnis and Jason Dozzell.

Makes my skin crawl thinking about them

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"][quote user="gary "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Right down there with Alan Brazil I''m afraid. [+o(]

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"][quote user="gary "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was sat behind the away dugout close to Wilnis on the touchline, as Oxford beat third from bottom Grays convincingly at the weekend, and couldn''t resist telling the donkey that his side would need 16 new players if they were to avoid relegation this season!

Oxford fans around me must''ve thought I was crazy but made me feel much better.....

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]

I was very young but i still remember Darren Eadie making a fool out of him in a derby game

I remember that,didn''t he get sent off but shouldn''t of been, was that two nil or three.

[/quote]

[quote user="gary "]

[/quote]

Lol, Ipswich had a lot of ugly players in those days. Remember Eric Gates? He must have given children nightmares.

[quote user="NC"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"][quote user="gary "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was sat behind the away dugout close to Wilnis on the touchline, as Oxford beat third from bottom Grays convincingly at the weekend, and couldn''t resist telling the donkey that his side would need 16 new players if they were to avoid relegation this season!

Oxford fans around me must''ve thought I was crazy but made me feel much better.....

[/quote]That''s the spirit - never turn down an opportunity[Y]I think they modelled those little green trolls that you get on a key-ring on Gates............

....on a good day...[:)]

...after a photoshop session....

It is interesting how many different Ipswich players people remember like that.

I have always disliked Counago as well in recent years

One person I could never bring myself to hate is Bobby Robson - Ipswich but legend through and through.

[quote user="rjwc22"]One person I could never bring myself to hate is Bobby Robson - Ipswich but legend through and through.[/quote]

Yeah and also Terry Butcher as he cared so much for England

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''ve got no particular favourites, I hate ''em all! [8o|][/quote]Well said, could''nt agree more.