Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Hux on back of EDP

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]hope he comes back in the summer...worth a 2 year deal easy and his wages are not massive[/quote]His contract is worth 18 months, so his time at the club will not end til late 2009.Plus, I wouldn''t be surprised if he stays over there anyway - what''s the need to come back to the club that shut the door on him?Rubbing salt into old wounds, prehaps?

Everytime he has spoken about his departure it has been to say how he loves the club and does not blame them.

With Roeder gone think he would have no problems coming back.

Hucks could see what really went wrong at the club and what has to happen to put it right and I totally agree with him.

“But we cannot let this season happen again. Money has got to be invested and the pool of the squad has got to be Norwich City players"

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="BBFF"]

Hucks could see what really went wrong at the club and what has to happen to put it right and I totally agree with him.

“But we cannot let this season happen again. Money has got to be invested and the pool of the squad has got to be Norwich City players"

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST
[/quote]yes..he is spot on with everthing he says [Y] good old hucks

We can only dream! Would be quality for him to come back, but i aint counting my chickens quite yet....

I love the guy, he''s so right, City need their own players, not loanees, how do you build a club spirit with loanees?

He also goes on to say that its too early to say whether Gunn should be given the job or not full time.........too friggen right!

However, I doubt the damn board will listen..............they never do!

hmmm players returning to the club... Jamie Cureton and rusty anyone?

former glories are not enough to warrant birning hucks back.. he''d be 2 years older and 2 years slower... he''s had his time as a Norwich player....lets just remmber the good old days instead of him becoming yesterdays man shall we?

jas :)

i just spoke to my other half and said do you think the board read anything on this forum .

maybe they should , seems like the fans have more of an idea than the board ,

loan players never work , maybe 2 or 3 not allmost a full team .

surely common sense prevails here, you dont have a squad at the end of the season and have to start all over again .

if you have a couple of loan players who have had a good season , how can you build on that , the parent club will say thankyou and put them straight into thier own team or sell them at a profit .

seems to me they dont have alot of buiseness sense, and delia should go back to making pies .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

former glories are not enough to warrant birning hucks back.. he''d be 2 years older and 2 years slower... he''s had his time as a Norwich player....lets just remmber the good old days instead of him becoming yesterdays man shall we?

[/quote]

Who said anything about him returning jas? the article certainly didn''t! it was about what Hucks thinks is wrong with City, so just pass comment on that![:|]

[/quote]

Don''t forget Fleck Mk2. And Mike Walker the sequel, that didn''t work either.

[/quote]Very true. I  tottally agree with you. In his last season with us he was noticeably slower. He still has a good football brain and can pick out a good pass and put a good cross in but he rarely skinned players  like he used to and 2 years on like you say he is going to be slower still.Two many supporters wear green and yellow spectacles though and are nostalgia freaks. That is why we get all these calls for Bowen and Crook as manager when ever there is a managerial vacancy. They think it is a great idea because there logical thought processes are blocked by emotions of nostalgia.Same thing with Hux.

[quote user="the duke of norfolk"]
Very true. I  tottally agree with you. In his last season with us he was noticeably slower. He still has a good football brain and can pick out a good pass and put a good cross in but he rarely skinned players  like he used to and 2 years on like you say he is going to be slower still.

Two many supporters wear green and yellow spectacles though and are nostalgia freaks. That is why we get all these calls for Bowen and Crook as manager when ever there is a managerial vacancy. They think it is a great idea because there logical thought processes are blocked by emotions of nostalgia.

Same thing with Hux.
[/quote]

Are you just thick?

Read the ruddy article and thread, its not about Hucks coming back!

Jeez[:S]

thing is what a sub to have !

bring him on the last 20 minutes of a games , he could turn a game on its head .

how old is he 32 or 33 several players are older than that and are stll going at top level .

when the team your playing are starting to tire at about 70 minutes and its 0-0 , hes exactly what you need .

im 37 and can last 20 minutes on a football pitch and im not a professonal !!!!

get him back , hes also great for team spirit and moral and have norwichs best interest at heart , and could teach the youngsters a trick or two as i think hes a very clever player .

[quote user="singing canary"]

thing is what a sub to have !

bring him on the last 20 minutes of a games , he could turn a game on its head .

how old is he 32 or 33 several players are older than that and are stll going at top level .

when the team your playing are starting to tire at about 70 minutes and its 0-0 , hes exactly what you need .

im 37 and can last 20 minutes on a football pitch and im not a professonal !!!!

get him back , hes also great for team spirit and moral and have norwichs best interest at heart , and could teach the youngsters a trick or two as i think hes a very clever player .

[/quote]

Yet another ''I don''t read properly'' candidate...............stick to Hucks article not your dumb speculation.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="the duke of norfolk"]
Very true. I  tottally agree with you. In his last season with us he was noticeably slower. He still has a good football brain and can pick out a good pass and put a good cross in but he rarely skinned players  like he used to and 2 years on like you say he is going to be slower still.

Two many supporters wear green and yellow spectacles though and are nostalgia freaks. That is why we get all these calls for Bowen and Crook as manager when ever there is a managerial vacancy. They think it is a great idea because there logical thought processes are blocked by emotions of nostalgia.

Same thing with Hux.
[/quote]

Are you just thick?

Read the ruddy article and thread, its not about Hucks coming back!

Jeez[:S]

[/quote]That''s right wiz. I think I''ll start another thread about it. [:$]

why is that speculation wiz ...

im saying what i think ...i think he would be a good player to have as a sub , i dint say was comming back and about to sign a new contract !!!

blimely wiz did you get out the wrong side of the bed this morning.!!!

He''s spot on with his interview as usual, key words being

''''But we cannot let this season happen again. Money has got to be invested and the pool of the squad has got to be Norwich City players.

“That''s my opinion, but for a club with 25,000 fans every week, it shouldn''t be scrapping around the bottom of the Championship
.”

[quote user="singing canary"]

why is that speculation wiz ...

im saying what i think ...i think he would be a good player to have as a sub , i dint say was comming back and about to sign a new contract !!!

blimely wiz did you get out the wrong side of the bed this morning.!!!

[/quote]

Yes SC, sorry about that mate.

Its just reading Hucks article today put me in a right old mood, I hate Roeder even more now.

I enjoy your posts usually so just ignore an old angry wizard today....................sorry once again[:$]

no worries mate ... like yourself i do have real issues with roeder .

i think i need some help regarding this , !!!!

your articles make me chuckle , !!!

[/quote]STILL QUICKER THEN 95% OF THE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]STILL QUICKER THEN 95% OF THE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE[/quote]

And a 100% better than anyone in the City side!.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]STILL QUICKER THEN 95% OF THE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE[/quote]

And a 100% better than anyone in the City side!.

[/quote]even CURO wiz?????????????? i am shocked...lol...[Y]

[quote user="John Morlar"]How about Hucks for Player/ Manager, he always seems to talk so much sense when he is being interviewed ?[/quote]

NOPE!!

Good old Hucks, right cheered up my lunchtime read he did. What did he say now?

“But we cannot let this season happen again. Money has got to be invested and the pool of the squad has got to be Norwich City players.

“That''s my opinion, but for a club with 25,000 fans every week, it shouldn''t be scrapping around the bottom of the Championship.”

Quite right too. And he''s one of us. A fully paid up member of the fanbase. Thanks Darren, it''s always great to hear from you. One day we hope to welcome you back for good, though in case anyone''s wondering, don''t think this will be on the pitch.

Board of Directors, please take note.