Sign in to follow this  
canaries

democracy

because my views are differant to others "negative"  poeple shout me down and accuse me of being a "binner"  i thought we live in a democracy. on the other hand if i said everything, was rosy in the ncfc garden, poeple would call me deluded, or a sheep. make your minds up. all poeple can do is hurl insults at my spelling,  i care about ncfc as much as every other fan, but  i have my views and i will stick to them.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Just keep talking, the world would be a sad place if everyone''s views were the same.

canaries .. are you fairly new on here .?

it seems to be a christning of new people on this site !!!!

nearly everyone on here are decent folk , with best interests of the yellows at heart .

dont take it personel mate...

i got grief big time .. my anti roeder thoughts in august , didnt go down well .

they really arnt a bad bunch once you get to know them .

Just remember that it is easy to type what you like and get away with it and so unfortunately on this forum you get people writing things that they know are offensive just because they can and they have nothing better to say.If you present a decent opinion or argument and people shoot it down by saying "binner" etc then you have effectively won. I say that because they are either not capable of putting together a reasoned debate or have no facts or real suggestions to present as counter arguments.Personaly I love it when most of them do that because I then challenge them to air their opinions supported with facts etc - when none is forthcoming you know who is the real fan and not a binner. Don''t give up - keep going just ignore them. To be honest this board is not always an accurate reflection of the opinion of supporters of the club. I say that because how many active posters are there on here? Most people who have season tickets are at work so they can afford to pay for them or at school / college / university. There will be some like me that work shifts so I am on here sporadicaly.

Agreed

What is the point of having views/opinions if you are not willing to expose them to challenge as this is the only way that they can be proven.

Darwin would have realised that his ideas of evolution were going to get the equivalent of ''binner'' shouts for a load of people but he also knew they needed to be heard.

I bet you have not compared yourself to Darwin before - do you have a great big bushy beard?

[quote user="canaries"]i do care greatly about ncfc, if not i would not say nothing at all.[/quote]That''s why you keep getting banned and coming back with new accounts isn''t it Chris?

[quote user="canaries"]

this is my one and only acount now, when they ban me they dont give a reason anyway.

[/quote]Thanks for an honest answer [Y] I must admit I find a lot of your posts quite funny although I don''t think you intend them to be. Mainly because of the many names you have used in the past. Question is, can you remember them all?

[quote user="canaries"]would you ever protest against the board?[/quote]

Now canaries my friend, there''s more people prepared to protest against the board than you could shake a stick at. But they need a leader and nobody will pick up the mantle. Could it be you? Could you be the anointed one, sent to free the children of the revolution from the constraints of the wicked cook''s tyranny of evil.

I think it could be you[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="canaries"]would you ever protest against the board?[/quote]

Now canaries my friend, there''s more people prepared to protest against the board than you could shake a stick at. But they need a leader and nobody will pick up the mantle. Could it be you? Could you be the anointed one, sent to free the children of the revolution from the constraints of the wicked cook''s tyranny of evil.

I think it could be you[Y]

[/quote]

With you whole heartedly NN but don''t let him do the banners[:D]

Self appointed Commited Defender of the Democratic Kingdom of Dullard (ruled by Queen Delia and the Board)......Prepares himself for the onslaught of the Anti-Board Brigade!

Li''l Nutless - with his Cutlass  "What a Chopper!"

i have been a canary all my life , my grandfather was 92 and walked from lakenham to the ground every home game .

i would happy do it ,i would need alot of people to back me up !!!!

Formerly Amusing Gannet Gutted Old Troll prepares himself for another session of keyboard warrioring posting pictures of womens contraceptives on internet message boards just for laughs[*-)]

Sad old Mello May 3 2008 2:26 AM "All washed up with nowhere to go"

[quote user="canaries"]because my views are differant to others "negative"  poeple shout me down and accuse me of being a "binner"  i thought we live in a democracy. on the other hand if i said everything, was rosy in the ncfc garden, poeple would call me deluded, or a sheep. make your minds up. all poeple can do is hurl insults at my spelling,  i care about ncfc as much as every other fan, but  i have my views and i will stick to them.[/quote]

We all care about City, but if you take a few moments with a spell checker or dictionary, not only will you feel the benefit, but readers will find it easier to focus on what you write rather than how you write it.

i will always voice my views and not be prepared to be shot down. and i wouldnt shhot down others opinions either as long as they are rational.just improve the spelling mate. im a narky bugger on that stuff. aside from that, hello and welcome.