Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

To the thick and dim on here!

The EDP article on Hucks has bugger all to do with him coming back to City. He clearly states what he feels is wrong with the club.

No where is his return mentioned, got it?

yep agreed wiz , why go the press telling them how you feel ?

we  need too ... do you think hes forgot hes not a canary now!!!

the idiot who got rid of him has gone now ... come home hucks we miss you !!!

[quote user="The Undertaker"]You''re a numpty Wiz![/quote]

Thanks Newbie, you''ll go far on here.[:D]

Oh, and by the way, will the HBK end the ledgend''s long record at Wrestlemania?

When I read the title I thought this thread was going to be about how we''d be "down with the Charlton" if Gunny hadn''t dropped Cureton[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

When I read the title I thought this thread was going to be about how we''d be "down with the Charlton" if Gunny hadn''t dropped Cureton[:O]

[/quote]

No Nutty, thats reserved for the clot who loaned Jamie to Barnsley![:|]

What Hux really said was "I''ll never let this happen again" -- it just have been slightly misquoted in the EDP. [:)]

Actually, now as, with the appointment of Gunn, the board is beginning to discover the uselufness the feelgood factor, I would not be that surprised if we saw Hux back some day.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Oh, and by the way, will the HBK end the ledgend''s long record at Wrestlemania?

[/quote]

No chance Wiz! But it will be the best match on the card! And purely for asking that question, I retract my previous statement and in fact have gained much respect for you!

Undie will paste him and make him humble. Mark my words.

As for Huckerby, the more I think about it the more I think his return would at first be quite nostalgic (not unlike Hogan''s return to the ring in 2002) only for the hype to eventually die down and eventually people would slag him off similar to how Cureton gets slagged off now.  

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

No chance Wiz! But it will be the best match on the card! And purely for asking that question, I retract my previous statement and in fact have gained much respect for you!

[/quote]

Yup definitely a newbie [H]

[quote user="Superflash"]

Undie will paste him and make him humble. Mark my words.

As for Huckerby, the more I think about it the more I think his return would at first be quite nostalgic (not unlike Hogan''s return to the ring in 2002) only for the hype to eventually die down and eventually people would slag him off similar to how Cureton gets slagged off now.  

[/quote]

I very much doubt that, no one can be as bad as Cureton, not even me,and thats saying something let me tell you  

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Wiz. You start a thread about "thick and dim" and then start discussing bloody wrestling of all things. Oh, go on then, there really is a tooth fairy! [:$] 

[quote user="ricky knight"]Oi nout wrong with wrestling, check the talk out easter sunday[/quote]

If you don''t mind watching a load of grown men pretending to have a cuddle. Nudge,nudge,[;)][;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]Not like the real thing when Jacky Pallo and Mick McManus wrestled for real[;)][/quote]AND they didn''t wear their Y-fronts outside their tights (or did they?). [*-)]

[quote user="The Butler"]Not like the real thing when Jacky Pallo and Mick McManus wrestled for real[;)][/quote]

Wrestling has moved on since them days. thats the frustrating bit, people still judge from those days, i had the honour of wrestling the big names of world of sport but believe its now a different game.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"]Not like the real thing when Jacky Pallo and Mick McManus wrestled for real[;)][/quote]AND they didn''t wear their Y-fronts outside their tights (or did they?). [*-)][/quote]

neither wore tights they both wore trunks.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="The Butler"]Not like the real thing when Jacky Pallo and Mick McManus wrestled for real[;)][/quote]

Wrestling has moved on since them days. thats the frustrating bit, people still judge from those days, i had the honour of wrestling the big names of world of sport but believe its now a different game.

[/quote]

Don''t get me wrong Ricky I loved it!

Saturday lunchtime has never been the same since!

A lot of clever stuff Bert Royal and ****Kidd(can''t remember his name). Now all built on build and power.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

A lot of clever stuff Bert Royal and ****Kidd(can''t remember his name). Now all built on build and power.

yes there was Bert Royal/ Vic Faulkner tag team and it was Jonny Kidd, who is still wrestling.

[/quote]

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

yes there was Bert Royal/ Vic Faulkner tag team and it was Jonny Kidd, who is still wrestling.

[/quote][/quote]

Kidd still wrestling? He must be getting on a bit. Royal/Faulkner were brothers weren''t they?

The old corn hall in Norwich Saturday nights. The old girls attacking the wrestlers with their handbags[:D]Probably took more punishment outside the ring!!

On a serious note, Ricky''s son (Zebra) is one of the best workers I''ve seen in the UK in years. Should be working in the states or Japan in my view!

Wiz - are you going to be watching Wrestlemania 25?!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Kidd still wrestling? He must be getting on a bit. Royal/Faulkner were brothers weren''t they?

The old corn hall in Norwich Saturday nights. The old girls attacking the wrestlers with their handbags[:D]Probably took more punishment outside the ring!!

[/quote]

Cornhall, loved it, i promoted the shows down there for five years and got stabbed in the hand whilst in the ring one night against Kid McCoy.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

On a serious note, Ricky''s son (Zebra) is one of the best workers I''ve seen in the UK in years. Should be working in the states or Japan in my view!

Wiz - are you going to be watching Wrestlemania 25?!

[/quote]

Yes, wouldn''t miss it for the world, Orton needs a good sorting out!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Oi nout wrong with wrestling, check the talk out easter sunday[/quote]

If you don''t mind watching a load of grown men pretending to have a cuddle. Nudge,nudge,[;)][;)]

[/quote]dressed in  lycra...has to be the biggest pile of pooh to grace tv imo