Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Loon Striker until the end of the Season?............

for what its worth , how much were the fees for 10 strikers on loan .

this is pure crazy , im sure we could have bought someone good and saved money .

[quote user="ForeverYellow"]all i can see is gow being dropped to left wing and lee moving up front with mooney[/quote]BANG! Spot on. That''s exactly what''s going to happen. Gow pulled back to midfield... and Lee to come in alongside the 2nd striker... be it Mooney or whoever.

[quote user="Brown"]

Ok, the fact that the team relys on loans at the moment is bad enough...

And then we might get a scummer on loan

I dont like it [:P]

[/quote]I''m gonna have to say something.I personally don''t rate Alan Lee. Sure he''s a handful against us, but Gow and Mooney and McDonald should surely be ahead of him?However Brown, of course it''s going to be a loan, the window isn''t open. Yes he''s an EX-scummer, but that shouldn''t be a problem - if he was a quality player. Which i don''t really think he is. I''d love him to prove me wrong though, and get a couple against the Scum.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I shall never ever forgive NCFC for this. There is a limit- and signing an ex IPSWICH SCUM striker is far beyond that limit [:@]I shall boo him every single match he plays[/quote]So if he scores a hattrick against the Scum...you''ll be booing him? If he scores away at Charlton and that goal is what keeps us up, you''ll boo him?To an extent i agree with you but to claim you''ll boo him every single match, insinuating that you would do regardless, is a bit naive.

[quote user="singing canary"]

for what its worth , how much were the fees for 10 strikers on loan .

this is pure crazy , im sure we could have bought someone good and saved money .

[/quote]

They weren''t all loans.  I was including Cort and Mcdonald as well, but point taken.  Scary when you think that we''ve also had Cureton and Martin on our books too, plus the kids.

At least the ones Gunn has brought in seem decent so far (except Killen), so fingers crossed for Lee.  But we can''t have a situation like this again next season.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Its the principal :@ he is SCUM and is one of my most hated scum players [/quote]All fair and well but you didn''t really answer my question.I''m genuinly curious.If he was to score against the Scum. Would you sit there booing while the rest celebrated?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brown"]

[/quote]
I''m gonna have to say something.

I personally don''t rate Alan Lee. Sure he''s a handful against us, but Gow and Mooney and McDonald should surely be ahead of him?
However Brown, of course it''s going to be a loan, the window isn''t open. Yes he''s an EX-scummer, but that shouldn''t be a problem - if he was a quality player. Which i don''t really think he is. I''d love him to prove me wrong though, and get a couple against the Scum.
[/quote]

you coudn''t resist could you callum... and im aware the window isn''t open i was just moaning about the fact the team relys on borrowed players, we shouldn''t need to loan lee in the first place. Yeah it would be good if he kept us up but he''s still ex scum and i dont like him...[:@]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]I''d maybe clap him for like 2 minutes. But I wouldnt see him as one of us.. once a scummer always a scummer[/quote]But he''s be our scummer.  [:)]

Im in the same boat as CT but if he plays good i will recognise that and i will clap him and support him. Deep inside i will feel angry and think it was a bad decision by Gunn but i am willing to support him and every player that plays for norwich and i hope he bags one against the scum!

There''s always a lot of hot air when anyone from down the road gets linked to us.  When we got Bates in from Middlesbrough, people were screaming blue murder (especially as he had crocked Chadwick while at Portman Road) but I don''t remember him getting any abuse once he was on the pitch.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Poor Curo! [:''(][/quote]I guess this could be the end.....

He is an extra body, it will boost our chances of staying up. If he scores one goal that gains us 1 point that keeps us up, I''m sure you will be happy.

I don''t care he is a ex scummer too.

I do worry that the loan of Mooney is about to un out.

Grow up CT.....What a pathetic comment. He has played for Ipswich, so what! You should get behind the players irrespective of their history...

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="lappinitup"]Poor Curo! [:''(][/quote]

I guess this could be the end.....
[/quote]

Think the end came in the 50th min of the Coventry game.

[quote user="Brown"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brown"]

[/quote]I''m gonna have to say something.I personally don''t rate Alan Lee. Sure he''s a handful against us, but Gow and Mooney and McDonald should surely be ahead of him?However Brown, of course it''s going to be a loan, the window isn''t open. Yes he''s an EX-scummer, but that shouldn''t be a problem - if he was a quality player. Which i don''t really think he is. I''d love him to prove me wrong though, and get a couple against the Scum.[/quote]

you coudn''t resist could you callum... and im aware the window isn''t open i was just moaning about the fact the team relys on borrowed players, we shouldn''t need to loan lee in the first place. Yeah it would be good if he kept us up but he''s still ex scum and i dont like him...[:@]

[/quote]It has nothing to do with liking him though. If he does the job, that''s all that matters. If he doesn''t, feel aggrieved as much as you like. Why don''t you like him? All he''s done is play for a club. Which he''ll now be doing for us. Surely it''s better for him to be playing for us, than against us in the Scum match?

what the f**k is gunn thinking getting this ex binner gypo sh*thouse in? hes a carthorse these days ffs. the mans got dogs abuse over the years from us now we''re sposed to cheer him.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Its the principal :@ he is SCUM and is one of my most hated scum players [/quote]Every player who is contracted to the blue scum is truly hated by me but he has moved on from there so I don''t hold any grudges against him, in fact during Trevor Putney''s 3 years here back in the late 1980''s, he became one of my favourite players for his, er...committed tackling! Doesn''t it say a lot for Lee''s character that he is prepared to cross the divide and play for us at portaloo road? What if he scores the winner in the 90th minute? Personally I see this as a good loan signing - with the exception of Killen I think Gunny has done fairly well with his transfer dealings considering the near zero budget he has to work with.

If he does well i will be happy. As other people say he is showing a lot of character by coming to his old teams rival club and also being prepared to play against them. I really do hope he scores the winner against them would be brilliant

Just my two penneth worth, but I think he will play Gow in the centre with Clingan, and Lee up top with Mooney. Carney taking Hoolahan''s place on the left.Gow then becomes the playmaker we have been craving for sooooooooooo long!Makes perfect sense to me?Putney played very well for us, despite being an ex Binner, as did Clive Woods, John Miller, Clive Baker, Peter Morris, Louie Donowa, John Deehan & Keith Burtschin [:O]