Sign in to follow this  
At last?

Scandinavians

Helveg and Jonson in the mall today signing autographs for the kids and helping Gunny raise money for his charity. Fair play to them, very friendly, spoke happily to anyone, cool, calm, collected professional. Both seem very happy to be here.

As you would expect really of experienced internationals.

Sooner they are in the team and settled the better.

Now, I didn´t see the game yesterday, but as I have said before here a couple of times...At least Jonson will be a very valuable player for us. But he needs to get his confidence back, and start being more offensive, because thats what hi is good at!

I met a couple of Scandinavians outside the main entrance whilst the players were arriving - thoroughly nice chaps. I thought Jonson had a really good half, but he should have kept his temper instead of picking up a card.
Mat Svensson was pretty good too. Somebody next to me commented on Svensson saying that not touching the ball (dummying it through to Leon) was the best thing he had done all game. I have to disagree because he was all over the park, even making some good tackles in defence covering where Drury should have been.

[quote]I met a couple of Scandinavians outside the main entrance whilst the players were arriving - thoroughly nice chaps. I thought Jonson had a really good half, but he should have kept his temper instead ...[/quote]

Hey Brum Uni Canary, did you used to post on the 606 boards. if so, what was your screen name?

I posted only 3 or 4 times on there with the same screen name (plus (NC42)) about the same time as I began using these boards in March/April. I forgot the password though, and these boards are much better

[quote]Where is this Captain of Denmark? We are yet to see Helveg show why he has been given that role[/quote]

how is the poor bloke going to if he never gets a game?