Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Everyone must stand!!

At brum on saturday i think they have strict policy on sitting so everyone stand up so its harder for them to make us sit down and it will lead to better atmosphere

AS much as i would like that it will never happen as half of our fans want to sit down. Well apart from ipswich away

Me and my mates got ticket and were in the bloody second row so hopefully we will be able to sit somewhere closer to the back. I have to say i always want to stand at away games which is why I try and go to the back. But its not always possible to do so. Had to sit in actual seats given at leicester last year as we sold out our area but every time we stood up we wud get told 2 sit down by the person sitting behind us every 5 minutes.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

AS much as i would like that it will never happen as half of our fans want to sit down. Well apart from ipswich away

Me and my mates got ticket and were in the bloody second row so hopefully we will be able to sit somewhere closer to the back. I have to say i always want to stand at away games which is why I try and go to the back. But its not always possible to do so. Had to sit in actual seats given at leicester last year as we sold out our area but every time we stood up we wud get told 2 sit down by the person sitting behind us every 5 minutes.

[/quote]Yeh, at coventry last season everyone at back was standing and i was at front and had to sit it was crap.I stood at scum though and at forest away this season i was 3 rows from front and we all stood and there were just too many to tell to sit down

whats so good about standing up at football matches? all i can see it leading to is shoving/pushing people getting knocked about, i personally sing weather im sitting or standing, infact i would rather sit, because standing in one spot for too long is worse than sitting in one spot for too long (which is why i walk about at half time,)

If things were done right then grounds would have designated proper safe standing areas which I would be in!

I have always been able to sing and get behind the team while sitting, can''t understand why some have to stand up to sing!

Sitting or standing I''ll be giving it my all for the team on Saturday!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]whats so good about standing up at football matches? all i can see it leading to is shoving/pushing people getting knocked about, i personally sing weather im sitting or standing, infact i would rather sit, because standing in one spot for too long is worse than sitting in one spot for too long (which is why i walk about at half time,)[/quote]cos sitting is for bores. no where near as much banter when sat.typical jcl.

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Will do- I LOVE away days  [Y][/quote]Whereabouts you sitting CT?

we all stood up at notts forest away. brilliant atmosphere their. we sang the whole match. best game i ever been too.

[quote user="vendy18"]we all stood up at notts forest away. brilliant atmosphere their. we sang the whole match. best game i ever been too.[/quote]Same, it was awesome

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="vendy18"]we all stood up at notts forest away. brilliant atmosphere their. we sang the whole match. best game i ever been too.[/quote]Same, it was awesome[/quote]Me too - first game I''ve taken my daughter to that we won and we all stood the whole way through!

Im in row 26 i think just below you and i will be wearing a city shirt with nothing on back! Yarrmmmy!!