Sign in to follow this  
canaries

surprise surprise

delia smith goes on paul o grady show, but as majority shareholder does not go to fans forums. mind i think she cannot handle the stick thrown at her

[quote user="canaries"]delia smith goes on paul o grady show, but as majority shareholder does not go to fans forums. mind i think she cannot handle the stick thrown at her[/quote]

The stick was thrown for the dog not her!

maybe if she spent more time running a football club properly , rather than gas on a chat show we might be in a better position.

paul ogrady ...... " so delia why are you so rubbish at running a football club."

delia ..." well paul i dont have time when i have the oven on , having burnt food dont help the reputation does it !"

[quote user="canaries"]my point is valid though[/quote]

Yes, and it''s always interesting to get the view of an Ipshit supporter.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="canaries"]my point is valid though[/quote]

Then back it up with an argument. [Y]
[/quote]

Start him with an easier challenge Flash...

Counting his digits and coming up with an even number might be a good starter.

[quote user="canaries"]majority shareholders should have a duty to speak to the fans, not hide[/quote]

Yep.. cuz yer man Marcus does all the fans forums and sit''s in the North Stand for home games and with the travelling fans away from home. She could learn so much about being open from him like our fans could certainly learn so much about [8-)] from you.[;)]

[quote user="canaries"]delia smith goes on paul o grady show, but as majority shareholder does not go to fans forums. mind i think she cannot handle the stick thrown at her[/quote]

How dare she go on TV and promote a book thats profit will most likely be used to keep the clubs head above water.

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]

How dare she go on TV and promote a book thats profit will most likely be used to keep the clubs head above water.

[/quote]

Damned pensioner... going back to work to raise extra funds for a club made up of fans who criticise her and insult her on a daily basis. Who does she think she is?

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"]Chris, I forgot to add that I haven''t been on here long, but long enough to realise you really are a bit of an arse aren''y you?[/quote]

Spotters Badge awarded to On the way to Yeovil.

You only get the advanced one if you can find a sentence from him with no spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors.

(The seven fingers are not suitable for typing. Please mash the keyboard with your palm now Chris)