Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

If Alan Lee was lining up for Ipswich or Palace we would boo him, but now I guess we are supposed to clap him?

Have we hated him?Or the fact he played for Ipswich once?

it''s a little bridge to cross, and I suggest you hurry across...

[quote user="Jim Kent"]It''s going to be surreal to welcome a player we have hated for so long. I wonder if anyone will boo him?[/quote]it will seem starnge...but if he scores and wins us points...who cares [Y]  i think CT will boo him..lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Jim Kent"]It''s going to be surreal to welcome a player we have hated for so long. I wonder if anyone will boo him?[/quote]it will seem starnge...but if he scores and wins us points...who cares [Y]  i think CT will boo him..lol[/quote]#STRANGE#  b4 the spelling police come out in force

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Jim Kent"]It''s going to be surreal to welcome a player we have hated for so long. I wonder if anyone will boo him?[/quote]it will seem starnge...but if he scores and wins us points...who cares [Y]  i think CT will boo him..lol[/quote]#STRANGE#  b4 the spelling police come out in force

People have very short memories - a couple of good games and he will be NCFC through and through.

Not like Huckerby never tore us apart for Cov etc.

You might have got away from the spelling police;

but the ''triple post'' Police have just arrived [;)]

[quote user="AJ"]You might have got away from the spelling police;

but the ''triple post'' Police have just arrived [;)]
[/quote]lol...dont know what happened there [;S] 

Why boo anyone - let''s make CR a venue of brotherly love.

Who knows, the Karma from it all might get us into the playoffs.

[quote user="First Wizard"]The second he pulls on the sacred yellow and green, he''s one of us........why boo that?[/quote]well said WIZ  hope he scores a hat full for us...can you see us getting him on a permenant if he does well??? as it seem palace dont want him     30 yrs old he shouldnt cost the earth(if he does well)

6`3" tall theres are big target man and people are still moaning

Seem to remember he is good at defending set pieces too.

Let''s just hope he is the same player we all remember.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]The second he pulls on the sacred yellow and green, he''s one of us........why boo that?[/quote]well said WIZ  hope he scores a hat full for us...can you see us getting him on a permenant if he does well??? as it seem palace dont want him     30 yrs old he shouldnt cost the earth(if he does well)

[/quote]

Oh I would love that CTID.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Time for new heroes, think Wiz has found his

Of course we should clap him. The past is just that. But having said that, nearly every football fan should actually be grateful to him for one thing.

Scoring the goal that sent Leeds down to league 1!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]It''s going to be surreal to welcome a player we have hated for so long. I wonder if anyone will boo him?[/quote]

Anybody even contemplating booing him while he''s wearing a yellow shirt is a total moron.

[quote user="On the way to Yeovil"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Time for new heroes, think Wiz has found his

[/quote]

And young Cody too mate.

Where will Lee fit in? We have Gow and Mooney (until the end of the season), haven''t we? Then there''s barn door, Cody and Cort. Is he just going to sit on the bench occasionally or what?

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Where will Lee fit in? We have Gow and Mooney (until the end of the season), haven''t we? Then there''s barn door, Cody and Cort. Is he just going to sit on the bench occasionally or what?[/quote]Mooney is only a month, so I''m guessing Lee will either play up front with Mooney (if we keep him) with Gow in central midfield, or Mooney will go back and we''ll play Gow upfront with Lee.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]It''s going to be surreal to welcome a player we have hated for so long. I wonder if anyone will boo him?[/quote]

I imagine that a few absolute simpletons might boo him.

Then we need to really cheer him to make sure any idiots that do boo him are drowned out.

I have a feeling like Wiz that he is going to be a very good addition to the team.

Always thought he was handy when playing for the Suffolk branch of the Adams family

He''s one of those players I just cannot stand but would gladly see stick the ball in the net for us. Robbie Blake fits that bill perfectly also.

I don''t care who, when or where he has played! He''s here to help us survive in this league. This is the most important thing! If i here anybody booing him who sits around me, i''ll tell them straight! Shut the f*** up!