Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

How the other half live......

[quote user="zemas tendon"]They get Multi Million pound striker from Spurs............ We get a  Gypsy Binner[/quote]

Imo, Lee is a player we should have got years ago, top signing for me and welcome to the City Alan.

And all on loan!

Look at Tuesday''s Championship results ...... Del Santos on loan at Ipswich scores, Ipswich get a point, Michael Mifsud scores, Barnsley get all 3 points, Dave Kitson scores, Reading get all 3 points. The loan system is a lottery and a joke.

Imagine next season if Peterborough are promoted. In March they are near the top and need a boost .......... "Dad can you lend me a couple of good players? .................. 

[quote user="zemas tendon"]They get Multi Million pound striker from Spurs............ We get a  Gypsy Binner[/quote]IF HE SCORES THE GOALS TO KEEP US UP WILL YOU BE BIACHING???? NO!!!

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The loan system is here to stay with so many good young british players pushed out of the Premiership these days. Rich pickings if the signings are prudent[/quote]

The rich picking are only there for the already rich clubs. No meaningful players can be bought as clubs did in the past as the ''mother'' club will not sell them .... only loan them.

The system was brought in to help the poorer clubs in times of emergencies. Now it is used by the rich to get even richer by having their players developed by lower clubs (David Bentley, Ched Evans etc.) by gaining experience and increasing their value or by off loading surplus players and getting them off their wages bill.

The system needs drastic change.

[quote user="canaries"]i agree i think most fans would be happy with league 2[/quote]

I agre- somewhat. They wouldnt be happy but they wouldnt do anything about it.

Deliar and her board have turned us into a group of fans that just CBA to do anything...

[quote user="zemas tendon"]They get Multi Million pound striker from Spurs............ We get a  Gypsy Binner[/quote]

Oh I''m sorry I didn''t realise he was still playing for the scum, I thought he had moved clubs a couple of times since then, silly me, what do I know. [:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Oh I''m sorry I didn''t realise he was still playing for the scum, I thought he had moved clubs a couple of times since then, silly me, what do I know. [:|]

[/quote] Not alot........ moved a couple of times.......... No just the once Scum to Palace......... correct though......silly you!! look at my amazing Ant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!