Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

That's how far it's come...

We''re signing former scum players to avoid being relegated...

I don''t have anything against Alan Lee... but it does hurt your heart as a canary to have to rely on ex-scum wannabees..

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]If it keeps us up, I''d sign the devil himself![:|][/quote]

Here here!

[/quote]

here ye here ye

[quote user="blahblahblah"]2 words - Keith Bertschin.  It''s happened before, will happen again.  It''s a small world, football.
[/quote]

Another two words - Trevor Putney. John Deehan was part of that deal and thus played for Ipswich, too - I don''t remember anyone saying they hate him for it and rightly so. People really should grow up - I couldn''t care less that Lee used to play for that lot.

[quote user="Louis"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]2 words - Keith Bertschin.  It''s happened before, will happen again.  It''s a small world, football.
[/quote]

Another two words - Trevor Putney. John Deehan was part of that deal and thus played for Ipswich, too - I don''t remember anyone saying they hate him for it and rightly so. People really should grow up - I couldn''t care less that Lee used to play for that lot.

[/quote]

Me neither, to me if he pulls on the NC shirt he''s got my backing, that''s what supporters do, we support the team.  Besides which he hasn''t played for the scum for a while, he''s moved on, it''s a shame some of our fans can''t.

Hes washed up , Ipswich wanted rid , Palace after less than a season want rid , and Norwich smell something going cheap , never mind the quality any crap will do for City fans .

Finding it hard to come to terms with after having to endure the footage on more than one occasion of such joy on his face of scoring the first goal in the derby last year.It haunts me[+o(]