Sign in to follow this  
Irish canary

2 key weeks!!

Its a key 2 weeks for us at the moment (as always!! [:P]) But with Forest playing Wolves & Blackpool playing Southampton, if we can pull off a good result we''ll be looking good! & next week is potentially win, win, with forest playing Barnsley and Blackpool playing Plymouth! Is there much confidence out there in us beating birmingham on Saturday??

Saturday, 21 March 2009

Charlton v Preston, 15:00

Derby v Barnsley, 15:00

Ipswich v Watford, 15:00

Plymouth v Burnley, 15:00

QPR v Bristol City, 15:00

Sheff Wed v Swansea, 15:00

Saturday, 4 April 2009

Coventry v Reading, 15:00

Derby v Burnley, 15:00

Doncaster v Watford, 15:00

Norwich v Sheff Wed, 15:00

Sheff Utd v Ipswich, 15:00

If history has shown anything you just can''t predict the Championship. The league table says we will get nothing out of Saturday but we all know what Norwich are like against better teams.

I would be happy with a draw as long as we follow up with 3 ponits against Sheffield.

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

If history has shown anything you just can''t predict the Championship. The league table says we will get nothing out of Saturday but we all know what Norwich are like against better teams.

I would be happy with a draw as long as we follow up with 3 ponits against Sheffield.

[/quote]

Thats true, I prefer when we play the better teams! I expect us to do well against Wednesday alright, they''ve been hit and miss lately, although deserved to beat Birmingham funnily enough! Hopefully we can keep our form up for Saturday anyway, a point would be good alright, (but 3 would be great!! [;)])

Wednesday at home is no cert going by recent history. Having lost our last 7 games to them they are our undisputed bogey team at the moment.