Sign in to follow this  
The Original Yellow Fever

Emergency Board meeting tonight

i hope its not we are going into administration , im sure every club has to say before next week ,

i cant see it , we havent had a lot of luck this season !

[quote user="singing canary"]

i hope its not we are going into administration , im sure every club has to say before next week ,

[/quote]

i shouldn''t think that we are going into administration because i think that we would of sold clingan to fulham if we were that desperate!!!

[quote user="Hughesy"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

i shouldn''t think that we are going into administration because i think that we would of sold clingan to fulham if we were that desperate!!!

[/quote]

But how do you know their is any truth in the Clingan rumour??

How do we know there''s any truth in this thread?

[quote user="olej"]I have it on good authority that its a take over by an unknown source who "owns a lot of musements and all". Hes going to start right at the beginning of the club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuhUHBw9vCQ[/quote]It''s like Phonejacker....

[quote user="astrodyne"]How do we know there is any truth in our existence............
[/quote]

Because you can doubt, and because you can doubt, you think, and because you can think, you exist. A variation on Rene Descartes, the father of modern philosophy. Cogito ergo sum, or I think, therefore I am

[quote user="Robert Kett''s Yellow Army"]

[quote user="astrodyne"]How do we know there is any truth in our existence............

Because you can doubt, and because you can doubt, you think, and because you can think, you exist. A variation on Rene Descartes, the father of modern philosophy. Cogito ergo sum, or I think, therefore I am

[/quote]

Then, in that case, there does not appear to be a lot of "existence" on this forum. 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Robert Kett''s Yellow Army"]

[/quote]

Then, in that case, there does not appear to be a lot of "existence" on this forum. 

[/quote]

ha!

I have an issue with this though. My table doesn''t think - but it still exists.

[quote user="AJ"]I have an issue with this though. My table doesn''t think - but it still exists.[/quote]Descartes, with the cogito, only intended to show that he exists. In order to show that other things exist (or rather that we can have some faith in perceptual experience), he employs a benevolent God as an epistemological guarantor. Thus, Descartes would happily concede that the table exists (in some form) even though it does not think. [Y]Parents: unless you want your kids talking like me, don''t let them do a philosophy degree. [:D]

[quote user="singing canary"]so did this board meeting happen , anyone with any juicy gossip !!![/quote]

Smudger''s been appointed to the board. His first order of business was to invoke a boycott based on the clubs insane decision to appoint him. He''ll be standing on Carrow Road at the next game with a "Smudge Out" placard. For five minutes. Then he''ll go home. [:''(]

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="singing canary"]so did this board meeting happen , anyone with any juicy gossip !!![/quote]

Smudger''s been appointed to the board. His first order of business was to invoke a boycott based on the clubs insane decision to appoint him. He''ll be standing on Carrow Road at the next game with a "Smudge Out" placard. For five minutes. Then he''ll go home. [:''(]

[/quote]

Apparently there''s been a change of plan. The tickly cough has recurred, so everything''s off at the moment.[:''(]

Neil Doncaster announced he was leaving to become a roadie for the Sugababes.....He stated that he''d achieved as much as he could at Carra Rud - and sought a fresh challenge in his career.

+  = Success!