Sign in to follow this  
Rob Garratt

Should Norwich City stay up? Why? Or why not?

Why do you think Norwich should stay up, or do you think they might be better off if they went down?

The Evening News is looking for two fans who want their views heard in the paper in a ''for and against'' piece looking at the affects of relegation. They would have to be willing to be photographed.

If you feel passionatley that Norwich should stay up, or think their may be some positives to come out of relegation, email rob.garratt@archant.co.uk

The Evening News'' Get Behind The Canaries campaign is urging fans to get behind the club and help keep them in the Championship, but if you feel we''d be better off in League One now is your chance to be heard.

To see the campaign log on to http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/Campaigns/GetBehindTheCanaries/default.aspx

Once you''ve finished your campaign to keep us up, will you Mr Garratt and the EEN be having a campaign to help us fans get rid of the board??

and then you could do a piece on whether it would be better or not if we went bust, or better or worse if the team all get legionnaires disease. Why restrict it the club, perhaps would it be a pro or a con if a huge fire swept through the city? 

quite simple .. what team wants to go down .

how a team can be better of going down is beyond me ... if this was the case teams would be wanting to lose and get relegated , thus why bother playing or turning up .

Are you mad? Relegation cannot be a good thing for this football club regardless of whether you''re pro or anti Delia/board. We''re talking about loss of sponsorship and revenue, fewer fans attending matches, a reduced ability to attract quality players, a reduced ability to retain quality players, away trips to places such as Yeovil, and the embarrassment of entering the FA and Carling Cups at the earliest rounds. The assumption some people seem to have that we''ll follow Leicester''s example has to be balanced against the experience of bigger clubs such as Forest, Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday. Why would you give any ''fan'' that thinks this way a forum to express such nonsense?

i''d love to see the club from Archnats point of view.. but i cant get my head that far up my own backside....

jas :)

infact having read the original post again someone at Archant is either on a p*ss take or is an idiot! this has angered me the fact they would even consider we''d be better off in league 1!

what a moronicc and backwards attitude to take! instead of inkeeping with Delias love in and all thinking it would be best if we went down so smiley Delia can hug the press and teddy bears roll in flowers and its eternally sunny.. why dont the local rag get the storie the fans want!

We''ve been behidn the team all season and i for one find the "get behin the team" campaign both insulting and a petty dig at fans telling them to "shut up and get on with it"

Is the editor of either the EDP or EEN reading this? if so do you honestly think we fans are stupid?

jas :)

i think a better atrticle is " the truth of what the fans feels and how the board blunders cost city dearly"

then ask some random fans for what they think on how to push this club forward.

as the board dont know ...