Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

have we enough money after all ? ? ? ?

Heard this by the match commentators on the car radio yesterday :-

The 11 players that Bolton fielded at KO yesterday were bought by Sam Allardyce for £1.2m ! 

Two players cost that amount, the other nine were free transfers !

Food for thought ? ? ?

Loan signings has to be the way ahead for the club in January - pay some high wages to get the quality in the club that we need.

At the moment though we could sign Zidane only to leave him on the bench because his work rate isnt good enough.

OTBC

[quote]Loan signings has to be the way ahead for the club in January - pay some high wages to get the quality in the club that we need. At the moment though we could sign Zidane only to leave him on the ben...[/quote]

never mind, he can point the hairdryer at half time

[quote]never mind, he can point the hairdryer at half time[/quote]

Don''t get me started on this one again Jim!. I believe my views on this are already known.

I don''t know about sack Worthy, I''d get rid of the damn board first, starting with Delia.

Blast!, I started again now, have I not?. 

[quote]Don''t get me started on this one again Jim!. I believe my views on this are already known. I don''t know about sack Worthy, I''d get rid of the damn board first, starting with Delia. Blast!, I starte...[/quote]

Calm down Wiz ! You know how your balls get clouded when you overexcite.

Surely what Bolton have done would fit in with our situation here.

We would obviously have to pay higher wages, but if they did the job and kept us in another season it would be worth it, survival is the name of the game at the moment isn''t it.

If it didn''t work then they would have to drop to Div1 wages by pre contractual agreement if we went down.

Get three class players, not foreigners (take to long to adapt to Prem) and turn em loose.

Sounds like a win/win situation to me.

So without sacking Delia, Doncaster and anybody else, do you think this would work ?

And don''t keep casting them spells in this area, Im still trying to get over the one that ricocheted smack into me last week and turned me a sickly green.

[quote]Calm down Wiz ! You know how your balls get clouded when you overexcite. Surely what Bolton have done would fit in with our situation here. We would obviously have to pay higher wages, but if they d...[/quote]

Jim: I agree 100% with you, you talk complete sense. But I''m not a Doomcaster or Delia am I?.

Just because an idea is sensible, it does''nt mean they will see it that way, does it!.

Sorry for the ''burp'' which caused your temporary shade of green my friend, although its quite ''you'' if I may say so.