Sign in to follow this  
Balham Yellow

Does anyone know for sure how many we are taking to Birmingham? n/t

[quote user="BringBackIwan"]

[quote user="canarytom"]1312[/quote]

really ?   Source please

I heard it was 1311

[/quote]My source indicates to 1308.5.... (I really should get a better source[:|])[;)]

[quote user="BringBackIwan"]

really ?   Source please

I heard it was 1311

[/quote]

You''re wrong. You didn''t account for my mate Bob who is buying his ticket on the gate! Easy mistake to make though!

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="BringBackIwan"]

really ?   Source please

I heard it was 1311

[/quote]

You''re wrong. You didn''t account for my mate Bob who is buying his ticket on the gate! Easy mistake to make though!

[/quote]Bob won''t be going, my source has seen to that....

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]F**k me, I''''ve inadvertantly unearthed the next big things in comedy.  Side-splitting.  You guys should get yourselves an agent.[/quote][^o)]

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]F**k me, I''''ve inadvertantly unearthed the next big things in comedy.  Side-splitting.  You guys should get yourselves an agent.[/quote]

Perhaps you should take a leaf out of your own book.

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]F**k me, I''''ve inadvertantly unearthed the next big things in comedy.  Side-splitting.  You guys should get yourselves an agent.[/quote]

& if you would like to know "for sure" how many we are taking to Birmingham, you should get yourself a crystal ball

I wasn''t asking exactly how many we are taking down to the last indivdual.  I was hoping that someone had perhaps spoken to the box office and been told that we had sold 2500, 3000 or whatever it may be. 

[quote user="Balham Yellow"]

I wasn''t asking exactly how many we are taking down to the last indivdual.  I was hoping that someone had perhaps spoken to the box office and been told that we had sold 2500, 3000 or whatever it may be. 

[/quote]I called the box office yesterday and they are sold out, only available on the door now, don''t know how many that means have been sold but I imagine that there will be a few.

[quote user="Robert Ketts Yellow Army"]at least 11 I''d imagine[/quote]I''ve heard we''re taking 16, but shhhh, don''t tell anyone [;)]