Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Soccer AM skill school

Does anyone else get a bit bored with this feature? Two kids doing the same tricks as the two kids the week before infront of their overexcited mates.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Does anyone else get a bit bored with this feature? [/quote]

The whole programme format was looking tired a couple of years

ago..... at least that muppet Tim Lovejoy moved, though now irritates

trying to scratch a living on second rate TV and radio shows

This video was shown on Soccer Am last year. It is one of the best ones that has been shown. Also i do not know how IBA can say Tim Lovejoy was a muppet, he was a class presenter and the show would be much more funny if he returned.

I can''t wait til these youngsters get promoted to Gary Doherty''s "Hoof School" - lets see how long they can keep it up the REAL way [;)](Please note Jamie Cureton is currently awarded as the best scholar - we are still waiting for some of his efforts to return to Earth as we speak and several are rumoured to be surfacing on the moon)

This was the best soccer AM skill school out of them all, very entertaining, the guy on the right is amazing, I have seen every skill school and he is IMO the most skillful player of them all, such quick feet and smooth skills, he even did 5 keeps ups on his shin which is just ridiculas!

I read at the time the cameras were down there filming that rocket (the guy that fronts that piece every week) said that the norwich boys were the best skill school yet!

Also...there should be a crossbar challenge coming up soon!

Yes Norwich boys have been branded the best skill scholars so far in all the time they have filmed it... The one on the right is the player the youth academy coach has his eyes on.. 16years old and is in the Under 17''s picture for England. Promising left-back :)

[quote user="lynn canary"]This video was shown on Soccer Am last year. It is one of the best ones that has been shown. Also i do not know how IBA can say Tim Lovejoy was a muppet, he was a class presenter and the show would be much more funny if he returned.[/quote]Sorry but Tim Lovejoy is utterly obsessed with himself. Dreadful presenter.

[quote user="AndyJR"]
Sorry but Tim Lovejoy is utterly obsessed with himself. Dreadful presenter.

[/quote]

Completely agree - that said, the format needs freshening up.  Not a compelte overhaul, but the predictability I used to love is getting tired.