Sign in to follow this  
pete

D'Urso at it again

Palace v Reading books Hunt claerly fouled and failed to give penalty, is he or was he ever a top class ref. 

i just hope the fa are watching.. they think he''s one of the best refs they have (the''re words)

He should be banned from Refereeing, he is rubbish, how he can be incharge of a game like Man.u vs Liverpool (was it was him or was it Wiely?)

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]He should be banned from Refereeing, he is rubbish, how he can be incharge of a game like Man.u vs Liverpool (was it was him or was it Wiely?)
[/quote]

i dont think hes had a big game for years and wont ever again..

His reputation is buggered now and like GP said, I doub he will get any big games, he is getting more and more championship games now.

[quote user=Canaries in Bed]His reputation is buggered now and like GP said, I doub he will get any big games, he is getting more and more championship games now.[/quote]AND THATS ABOUT 20 LEAGUES TO HIGH FOR HIM TO REF...EVEN UNDER 8s WOULD BE TO GOD FOR HIM

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]His reputation is buggered now and like GP said, I doub he will get any big games, he is getting more and more championship games now.[/quote]

I wrote to the FA about D''Urso, and they aid they can''t understand why so many people moan about him, I only wish I knew how to put the letter on here I fell over laughting to read that he is on  the highest points in this league, someone is pulling strings here or he has a mate in the F A on the fiddle