Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

well done city...

well played the whole game...3 points could have been ours but was nice to hear sky sports, bbc sport and many others singing our praises and to take a well needed point at st andrews....

agreed Jamie.....

good result today! yeh we arent out of danger yet but we can take a lot of momentum coming out of it now and hold our heads high...

lets hope the 2 week break doesnt knock the wind out of the sales!

jas :)

you might just say we are on a roll... a good few games coming up that if we continue on our ''roll'' could yeild some very important points...

o.t.b.c

Yeah well done the board - must surely take some credit as they take the flak when it goes tits up.......no?Delia''s green yellow army......On a serious note, very surprised Lappin got the nod ahead of fatty Matty - but sounded like he had a great game.

here we go...

H ow about we just forget the f''ing board for one minute on here and just appreciate whatever is going on/being drunk/being eaten at carra and just appreciate the output of the players and coaching staff?

otbc

Lappin''s performance today is testament to his excellent character and attitude, the typical modern day footballer would have thrown the proverbial toys from the pram some time ago, but he''s stuck in there. The true test however will be where he goes from here.

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Lappin''s performance today is testament to his excellent character and attitude, the typical modern day footballer would have thrown the proverbial toys from the pram some time ago, but he''s stuck in there. The true test however will be where he goes from here.[/quote]

spot on! Simon Lappins a true pro and seems a first rate chap with the way he has handled the entire situation.. i for one am glad to see him back and hope he features in more games between now and May.

jas :)

Add the fact that he is on a very good wage and would get no where near the wage in Scotland and turned down moves back to Scotland. I''m pretty sure that is more of a key than being a model profesional.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Add the fact that he is on a very good wage and would get no where near the wage in Scotland and turned down moves back to Scotland. I''m pretty sure that is more of a key than being a model profesional.[/quote]

you may well be right, but personally I think you are wrong.

I didnt get to see the match so can tpass comment on lapin but apart from getting a point from a team in the top 2 of the division, was again to finally hear all the pundits on tv beaming about norwichs efforts...plus...we get extended highlights on ''the championship'' tomorow rather than the usual 15 seconds of fame.

well done city!!!

otbc

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Add the fact that he is on a very good wage and would get no where near the wage in Scotland and turned down moves back to Scotland. I''m pretty sure that is more of a key than being a model profesional.[/quote]

I think there might be a bit of that to it.

But then you''d probably have to say that if his heart wasn''t in it then Gunn wouldn''t have brought him back into things.

[quote user="GJP"]

I think there might be a bit of that to it.

But then you''d probably have to say that if his heart wasn''t in it then Gunn wouldn''t have brought him back into things.

[/quote]

true, im a believer he wants to be here tho...

Calm Down...!

ffs, nobody knows anything about what goes on wage wise so it is pretty stupid to guess really as all remarks made on that area are unfounded..lappin has stated over and over his deisre to play for us.

how about some positivity?

christ almighty

[quote user="nu_matik"]here we go... H ow about we just forget the f''ing board for one minute on here and just appreciate whatever is going on/being drunk/being eaten at carra and just appreciate the output of the players and coaching staff? otbc[/quote]lol...it was said in jest...great result today..i would have took a piont all day long...come on city...just gotta say the fans SUPERB AGAIN

Yeah it was a very good solid performance by a patched up team who didn''t look that way!

We were positive from the start which put a very subdued Birmingham side on the backfoot straight away!

Really I''d consider it 2 pts dropped cause were the better side for most of the game and I think a lot of refs would of disallowed Birminghams goal for a foul on Marshall!