Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

BIRMINGHAM PREDICTION

With us on a bit of form and all the promotion candidates experiencing squeaky bum time I have a sneaky feeling we may nick something.

I reckon 1-1, with Gow scoring for us.

Well I think we will do a QPR here and nick all three points, with a 2-0 win and Gow and Mooney to do the bizz 

can''t really see birmingham not scoring so i''ll go 1-1, i''d settle for that now as i think it would be a good point!

With our new found defensive mettle (welcome back Shacks) and Birminghams'' current form of 6 goals for, 3 against in the last 6 games (ours is 6 for, 5 against), I think it''ll be 1-0 to Birmingham, or maybe 1-1.Go on then, let''s be optimistic and say 1-1 for a huge away point.

we seem to raise our game against teams that are doing well in the leauge , wolves ipswich(dare i say it) cardiff.

we are scoring more and conceeding less , i said 1-1 , but i wouldnt be surprised with away win , birminham are still pondering what formation to have .

Still going to play the psychological game here, it has worked so far, so going for 3-2 to Birmingham, Mooney Clingan to score.

2-2. Gow and one of those new striker chaps. We''ll actually do enough to win it - but won''t! Can''t see us getting thrashed unless the improving back four haven''t read the script.

The players have been rested this week, which makes them more complacent than they already are, and we''ll be fielding two players who are lacking matches - the acquisition of Lee is too little too late and does nothing where team camaraderie is concerned.

We''ll lose by at least two goals. [:(]

But I seriously want to be wrong.