Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Caption competition

Neil Doncaster refuses to accept that the failures of the last 5 years could be explained by sporadic epidodes of narcolepsy amoungst the norwich city board members"

Roger prays that no one has picked up on the fact that Neil has used the phrase ''ambition with prudence'' three times in one sentence.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]Are you SURE you''re pregnant Kathy? [:^)][/quote]

LMFAO [:D]

Dammit, the karaoke thing has been done already. Back to the drawing board...

Roger couldn''t believe that Graham yet again persuaded Neil to display his fine vocal talents just minutes after someone in Berkshire had suggested the exact same thing...

Neil: "I want you to imagine me playing the Robin Williams role of Dr. Sayer in ''Awakenings''. I''ve been treating Roger with a new drug called the Prudence Pill and he is about to stir into life, in front of your very eyes, after a decade of being in an unconscious state."

[quote user="Beaker"]

Neil Doncaster refuses to accept that the failures of the last 5 years could be explained by sporadic epidodes of narcolepsy amoungst the norwich city board members"

[/quote]

Roger: "Neil, Neil, your digging a big hole, trying to justify Mark Fotheringhams Wages"

It''s the AGM

I pray to you Lord that Roeder (out of the picture) wiil not put his foot in it again. Why oh why did we pick him?