Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

drunk as fook and lovin it!!!OTBC

had a few friends over for a bbq today..great company...great food...pi$$sed as a rat...lol....and a fantastic result for the lads and all involved in NCFC (board excluded..bitter..yes)

again away fans fanbloodytastic...i would have bitten any hand off that gave us a point at brummy today as would off 99% of city supporters..imo i think we will stay up...3 weeks ago i said we were dead and buried..im happy to eat my words....hopefully will get to the last home games...OTBC..sorry for anyspelling mistakes..piddled as fook..lol

I''m delighted with the last three performances & results and especially todays, because I seriously thought we would cave in against Birmingham - but we need the present consistency to break that bogey which is Sheffield Wednesday and garner all three points before I get overly enthused with our chances of staying in this Division - I still believe that the fourth from bottom club this season will finish on 51pts, so maximum points from the next fixture would leave us needing only 5pts from the 5 remaining games to ensure survival - if, after the Sheffield fixture, we''re left requiring  8 or 7 points from the 5 remaining ties with player morale damaged through a home defeat, then it''s large style squeaky anus time again.