Sign in to follow this  
Barlodona

Norwich City Ratings

Well what can i say, we deserved to win!!!

Marshall 6-mistake for there goal HE WAS NOT FOULED!

Ostemabor 8- best ive ever seen him play

Doherty 9

Shackell 9

Bertrand 8

Gow 8

Carney 8

Lappin 9

Clingan 10 MOTM

Lee 7- UNFIT

Mooney 8

Olay Olay Olay Olay STAYING UP UP UP

I think Marshall was fouled, although will have to wait for the championship in the morning to see it again. However for Gunn to say his nose was bleeding suggests that there was definitely an infringement. He however did look shaky at crosses but did make a good save from the header at the end. Semi and Bertrand were very solid as were Shacks and Doc. Gow looked good on the ball, but seemed to have a free role and wasn''t tracking back and sometimes had floated over to the opposite wing leaving the fullbacks exposed. Clingan was everywhere, especially covering for Gow in the second half and scored a brilliant free kick. Lappin was neat and tidy but we seemed to lack a physical presence in the middle of the park, but credit to him after his exile. Carney, I thought was our weakest outfield player, lacks pace and seemed hesitant at times. Mooney and Lee put in a solid shift up top, although I feel that Lee should have been brought off for Cody when his legs went, but as we had our backs to the wall I think Gunny wanted someone to hold up the ball and also for defending set pieces.

Marshall 7- I also dont think he was fouled for the goal but he did save us towards the end

Ostemobor 7

Doherty 8- Another good performance from the captain

Shackell 8- Really impressed with shackell since he has come back. Really wassnt over the moon when he signed but seems to have really improved as a player

Bertrand 9 - My man of the match. Really have given him a lot of stick lately but was brilliant today.

Gow 7- Played well but dont think he was as good on the left as what he has been up front

Carney 6- Probably worst player for me seemed a bit quite and diddnt seem to link up as well with otsemobor as what croft does

Lappin 9 - Full credit to this man. After being treated like a piece of dirt really good to see him bounce back like that and deserves to keep his place in the side

Clingan 8- Brilliant free kick. Have to confess was shouting for lappin to take it before the goal but good job clingan took it

Lee 6- As said earlier was clearly not match fit and couldnt really understand why McDonald or daley were not brought on

Mooney 7

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

Marshall 7- I also dont think he was fouled for the goal but he did save us towards the end

Ostemobor 7

Doherty 8- Another good performance from the captain

Shackell 8- Really impressed with shackell since he has come back. Really wassnt over the moon when he signed but seems to have really improved as a player

Bertrand 9 - My man of the match. Really have given him a lot of stick lately but was brilliant today.

Gow 7- Played well but dont think he was as good on the left as what he has been up front

Carney 6- Probably worst player for me seemed a bit quite and diddnt seem to link up as well with otsemobor as what croft does

Lappin 9 - Full credit to this man. After being treated like a piece of dirt really good to see him bounce back like that and deserves to keep his place in the side

Clingan 8- Brilliant free kick. Have to confess was shouting for lappin to take it before the goal but good job clingan took it

Lee 6- As said earlier was clearly not match fit and couldnt really understand why McDonald or daley were not brought on

Mooney 7

[/quote]

Well Daley was not even on the bench so that would explain that one!

[quote user="Aurelius"]Or maybe the classic 4-4-2 with the pair Mooney and Lee upfront?[/quote]That one ^^