Sign in to follow this  
shortfatb

Gillingham ace to return

I think that we should never have sold that nice Iwan Roberts, particularly now that he is going out with Jamelia ( I think this is right), we would have goals and glamour at every game and if Myleen Klass could play right midfield in a Scandanavian style (one half only at an Italian pace) that we would be even better and nobody would care what the score was, there''d be no more booing and we wouldn''t have to spend any money in January unless Green leaves in which case we should put Heid Klum in goal.

Sorted.   

I haven''t really got a clue what you''re going on about Shortfatb but your post still makes a lot more sense than all those that have been posted since Saturday calling for Worthy to be sacked.

Iwan''s character and experience might have been valuable to the team but I really don''t think you would have seen him on the bench let alone the pitch by now.  I guess that Worthy thought it would be in both party''s interests to help him move on while he still wants to play regularly. 

For what it''s worth I do think he will return in one capacity or another at some point in the future.  I certainly hope so.

DD, thank god you realised I was joking, I was beginning to despair. I''d just had enough of the sack the board, formations and January windows for one day.

Heid Klum should have of course read Heidi Klum, although if there is a Heid Klum out there who is Scandanavian, slightly past their sell by date and is looking for £15k a week until the pension kicks in, you can bet we are having a look at him.

PS. You were right about Iwan, as everyone knows he is married to the beautiful film actress Julia Roberts.