Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Multi-coloured Top

Anyone see the interview with Lappin prior to the Birmingham match on Canaries World. Who was the player in the flourescent multi coloured top training? Wearing number 33 on his shorts which is Rentons number but he''s away on loan???

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Anyone see the interview with Lappin prior to the Birmingham match on Canaries World. Who was the player in the flourescent multi coloured top training? Wearing number 33 on his shorts which is Rentons number but he''s away on loan???[/quote]

Wondered this myself. He looks like a right tit! LOL. Maybe be one of the knew boys in the initiation process? Hes a big lad so Im thinking a CB - Leijer?

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Anyone see the interview with Lappin prior to the Birmingham match on Canaries World. Who was the player in the flourescent multi coloured top training? Wearing number 33 on his shorts which is Rentons number but he''s away on loan???[/quote]

I also wondered this. I would have a guess that is was Shackell but dont understand the shorts thing!

[quote user="Philipo87"]

I also wondered this. I would have a guess that is was Shackell but dont understand the shorts thing!

[/quote]

Def not Shackell, he was in the back ground.

[quote user="olej"]I think it was renton, the video could have been taken a few weeks ago or he could come back and train with us now and then. The multi coloured top was explained before, something to do with in club banter and punishment for something, i remember croft wearing it before[/quote]

Its def Renton. He looks like he could shed a couple of pounds. That might be why he''s wearing the top!!

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Renton''s only on loan at Kings Lynn, I''m sure he still probably trains with City during the week.[/quote]

You are all wrong its Croft, and has the word DONKEY under it

The multi coloured top is called ''''The Donkey Jacket'''', it''s been club tradition for as far back as I can remember in recent history.  Whoever makes the biggest cock-up in training wears the donkey jacket.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]Renton''s only on loan at Kings Lynn, I''m sure he still probably trains with City during the week.[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you even seen the video Pete?!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Have you even seen the video Pete?!

[/quote]

No sorry if I gt it wronge but the last time I saw this it was being warn by croft, forgotthat it got handed around in training as said by way49,

Get the Firing squad ready,no need for the blindfold.