Sign in to follow this  
ca

Patty and Fozzy

Will we ever see them in a Norwich shirt again, dont think so when two academy kids are on the bench today.

Whats people''s thoughts?

ive hated fozzy for a long long time but i had a bit more faith in patty...from what i hear about pattison being unsettling behind scenes, i hop neither of them show their faces if it unsettles what seems to be a roll....

Nah, they are gone forever, its a shame, especially with Patty, who was playing well, was no reason for him not gettting back into the team (he had an injury for a couple of games didnt he?). And Fozzy, well he has shown only 2/3 times what he can do when he tries hard enough, one game (against Lecister last season, after his injury i belive) he was absolutley brilliant, but hasnt been able to get to that level again, tis silly.

I doubt it, they have probably burnt their bridges now. Not over concerned about Fozzy, although he did play well last year, but Patty, I thought he was a good championship and there is a lot more to come from him.

Nah, can''t see them playing for us again.

Pattison is a handy player to have in the squad but must be a Roeder man.

Fotheringham... well... it still baffles me how a player like that could be considered a first choice central midfielder and captain for a club like this. But that''s one of the reasons why we''ve struggled, carrying weak players.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Will we ever see them in a Norwich shirt again, dont think so when two academy kids are on the bench today.

[/quote]

They would''ve been included today if they were ever to be considered again so it''s goodbye to them, so pleased to see the young guys on the bench. Patti seems to have a lot of growing up to do, he just seems very unprofessional. Fozzy I think just blamed the fans for his own lack of ability. I think the fans were reasonably patient with him considering he was captaining a side in freefall to div 3 and showing no ability or appetite for the games. I wonder how he would''ve been treated at other clubs eg. Wolves?

Simon Lappin has shown them the true meaning of the word professional. I hope they never play for the club again.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

They''re finished here Angel, todays bench proved that.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Gone forever. A real waste to let Patty go, he will probably come back to haunt us one day. If he cant behave himself however and is a negative influence, which it seems he may have been recently then good riddance, we dont need that!

I''m afraid they are bad eggs in the bag so have had to be taken out!

Fotheringhams had a bad season which has made him a target of the crowd which he knows so its best he goes elswhere!

Pattison on the other hand has done well this season but was a Roeder man who reacted badly to Roeders sacking and hasn''t been the same since. Shame cause hes the sort of fighter we really need at this moment in time but if his head isn''t right he shouldn''t be around!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Not if Mr Crook has his way.  Nor Jamie.

Fozzy card has been marked for a while now it seems.. Pattison is a shame as he looked half decent when he first signed... reminds me of Phil Mulryne mark 2... his own worst enemy to be fair and probably needs to be moved on for his own sake more than anyone elses.

jas :)

Think that''s it for them.  If they can''t make the bench for a big game like today then they''re finished.  I''ve no problem with that.

Watched warm up today and a few people who diddnt play such as Cort and Leijer were out there watching but Pattison and Fotheringham were nowhere to be seen. And if those two had a future at the club they would have been on the bench ahead of smith and daley. Fotheringham would just get so much stick from supporters and pattison has obviously fallen out with gunn.

A bit concerned about Pattison as we paid a fee for him.  Are we likely to get that much back when we sell him?  Seems a bit of a waste if not.  Where might he go? 

I actually like Pattison, he works hard for the team and shows desire everytime he plays. Its only right to be frozen out if you have a negative influence but I hope he realises this and starts working to try and get himself reastablished rather than just give up and seek a move. The less said about Fozzy the better. He is simply turd.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Not if Mr Crook has his way.  Nor Jamie.

[/quote]Will we get a chance to say goodbye?  I hope they don''t do a Huckerby and spirit the three of them away before WE GET A CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE.

does anyone know exactly what pattison has done? he always seemed to me as a well liked player within the squad. Gunn needs to sort things with patty because he is a good player he is still only 21 so should only get better.

As for fozzy he is no way near as poor as people make out but it is obvious a move away is the only option for him now

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

does anyone know exactly what pattison has done? he always seemed to me as a well liked player within the squad. Gunn needs to sort things with patty because he is a good player he is still only 21 so should only get better.

As for fozzy he is no way near as poor as people make out but it is obvious a move away is the only option for him now

[/quote]Apparently Patti kicked off when Roeder was dismissed. Not very professional behaviour and I''m not surprised that the new management haven''t tolerated it.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Nah, they are gone forever, its a shame, especially with Patty, who was playing well, was no reason for him not gettting back into the team (he had an injury for a couple of games didnt he?). And Fozzy, well he has shown only 2/3 times what he can do when he tries hard enough, one game (against Lecister last season, after his injury i belive) he was absolutley brilliant, but hasnt been able to get to that level again, tis silly.[/quote]he couldnt be arsed though.and as for patty, he is just throwing a strop. he needs to grow up or end up playing for the likes of mansfield town in the conference.

[quote user="First Wizard"]If Jamie has to go, I hope he gets a chance to say goodbye, he deserves that at least.[/quote]No point arranging a big send-off wiz, HE''D ONLY MISS IT! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]If Jamie has to go, I hope he gets a chance to say goodbye, he deserves that at least.[/quote]No point arranging a big send-off wiz, HE''D ONLY MISS IT! [:D][/quote]Chuckle of the Day. Cheers Lapps! [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]If Jamie has to go, I hope he gets a chance to say goodbye, he deserves that at least.[/quote]No point arranging a big send-off wiz, HE''D ONLY MISS IT! [:D][/quote]LOL....i hope he does aswell wiz[Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Nope and I for one won''t miss either of them. Fotheringham - on grounds of ability - obvious to most fans for ages, and especially to Crooky I believe also. Pattison - because of attitude. Gunn & Co do not need man-management problems just at the moment. He could have been a useful "supersub" but nothing more - he created little for all his tough running when he was on form. Their wages are just not worth it. I can see Pattison finding another Championship side much more easily than Fotheringham. But I hope both of them find new clubs much more easily than Glenn Roeder.

I think Pattison and Fotheringham will be kept out in the cold for the next 16 months. Then the fans and all people in this forum will love them and say they are true professionals and deserve to get a new chance in the first team again  :p

reminds you of mulryne?? are you suffering from the effects of a magic mushroom cos to compare pattison and mulryne you gotta be of ur head!mulryne was the creative drive behind the playoff season and played his part in winning the league where as pattison has as much ability as a large toad who quite frankly could not pass water! pattison=drunken waste of wages