Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

Admitting when you have made a mistake

So far Gunn has impressed me with one incident in particular. I may get slated for this or told it is just a small thing etc, but he has impressed me in the way that he has handled Killen. That may sound strange but he was the manager who brought Killen in; when he realised Killen isn''t good enough he sent him back and hasn''t played him a lot.

This may not sound like it is a big deal, to me though this is a big deal because Gunn admitted his mistake and for the good of the team sent Killen back. How many managers do you know who would persist in playing ''their signing'' because they don''t want to look bad and it ends up being to the detriment of the team. Gunny if you make mistakes I hope you continue to admit it, learn from it and do what is right for the team, because although this is a really basic thing it is something that so many managers don''t do!

Yeah its a good point! You only learn from your mistakes.

Not that Berbatov has been a bad signing he has not done quite as well as £30million price tag. But Sir A seems to play him whenever/or to save for a big game and play tevez when not.

Similar Wenger constantly plays Bendtner - if I was an Arsenal fan I would have lost patience. Never a top four EPL striker!

Roeder admitted that the battle of Troy was a mistake. He got a slating for it, deservedly so. Loaning players that cant cut the mustard is rediculous and it makes me wonder what the hell are scouts are getting up to on a daily basis. 

everyone makes mistakes , i was pleased when he sent him back.

i was also pleased with the players he has brought in , just of recent we seem like a team again , not just the players on the pitch even on here people dont seem so divided as when roeder was in charge .

when i first went on here people were just giving eachother grief and opions were so divided .

it just goes to show , thinking about it how one man can really upset not just team spirit , actually divide fans .

gunny and boys no doubt even after hours, think how they can improve this team .

roeder , just thought he was right and everyone else was wrong , the issues he had here he had everywhere else .

you will find in the summer i bet players will want to come here , and we will have perminent players .

please dont shoot the messenger , i heard norwich struggled to get players in under roeder , because of what players had heard about him .

im fairly confident this man will bring something good to this club .

bringing players in and never playing them is bad .., and never had experience at english level korma , i think thats who it was, sorry not familar with him , never heard of him hardly saw him play ... good enough for roeder though ,  lupoli , we need a big man up front  he will do , !!!

roeder was a joke , gunny brings in two forwards both proven at championship level , and a young lad with shown striker instint ., gunny with no experience spots the simple , where as a proven manager cant .

Bryan Gunn can delegate, has got decent blokes behind him in the backroom team, will admit his mistakes, and will pick his best 11!

A few weeks ago I suggested that Gunn had been too loyal to Fotheringham and Cureton which to be honest he could of dropped them a couple of games before he did but in giving them a little run it proved beyond all doubt that they wern''t good enough for the team and we have moved on!

Yesterday at St Andrews was a pleasure to watch a Norwich team who wanted to win badly and were playing as a team. That comes from the management team who obviously seem capable of unifying the existing squad and getting results!

If the team can repeat the performances and atitudes of the last 3 games then they will be unlucky if thats not good enough to stay up!

okay  just speaking in general , how would you rate gunnys chances next season , in the future i know , and if hes manager

do you think he will be clever with the transfer market ..?

do you think we will have as many loan players ?

where do you think we well fair next season .

what would be gunnys main aim , mid table , play offs , ?

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

Similar Wenger constantly plays Bendtner - if I was an Arsenal fan I would have lost patience. Never a top four EPL striker!

[/quote]

For the record I think Bendtner is doing alright and I think there''s plenty more to come from him as well.

Plenty good enough to be a top 4 striker, as the league table is pretty much showing at the moment.

[quote user="singing canary"]

okay  just speaking in general , how would you rate gunnys chances next season , in the future i know , and if hes manager

do you think he will be clever with the transfer market ..?

do you think we will have as many loan players ?

where do you think we well fair next season .

what would be gunnys main aim , mid table , play offs , ?

[/quote]

Gunny and CO in my opinion are the clubs best bet for next season!

Hes already made some astute moves in the transfer market and the bad ones hes soon sussed out and got out!

If we stay up and Gunnys backed by the board then we can do well and make a serious push for the play offs.