Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

Permanent prices

How much would it cost for each of our loan players, including the ones we had this season only? This is what i think

Ryan Bertrand   £250k

Jason Shackell   £1 million +

Alan Lee           £850k

Ched Evans      £1 million +

Leroy Lita        £400k

Will update a bit later

[quote user="canaryman"]

How much would it cost for each of our loan players, including the ones we had this season only? This is what i think

Ryan Bertrand   £250k

Alan Lee           £850k

Leroy Lita        £400k

Will update a bit later

[/quote]more like:bertrand- 500/750kshackell- 500klee- 400kevans-3mlita- free or in contract would be 1-1.5m

Lee and shackell would be quite cheap less than 500k each.

Bertrand and Evans would be expensive.

I doubt if you would get Bertrand or Evans for under a million each.

Lita is currently going be free and I would expect him to go on a free transfer. I doubt we could manage the wages though.

[quote user="canaryman"]

Ryan Bertrand   £250k

Alan Lee           £850k

Leroy Lita        £400k

Will update a bit later

[/quote]850k for 30 year old Alan Lee [:|]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="canaryman"]

Ryan Bertrand   £250k

Alan Lee           £850k

Leroy Lita        £400k

Will update a bit later

[/quote]
850k for 30 year old Alan Lee [:|]
[/quote]

925,000 for 29 year old Iwan Roberts... your point is?

jas :)

[quote user="canaryman"]

Ryan Bertrand   £250k

Alan Lee           £850k

Leroy Lita        £400k

Will update a bit later

[/quote]R.BERTRAND...£300-£600K

SHACKS...£500K

A.LEE...£400K

GOW...£300K

C.EVANS..NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

LITA WHO EVER OFFERS HIM THE MOST WAGES(NOT US IM AFFRAID)

[quote user="canaryman"]

Ryan Bertrand   £250k

Alan Lee           £850k

Leroy Lita        £400k

Will update a bit later

[/quote]Ryan Bertrand   £1.25 Million- Not thought to be good enough to ever put Cole out the side at Chelsea, but will be seen and valued at an "inbetweenies" level of price if you will. Chelsea won''t let youngsters go cheeply though.Jason Shackell   £400k- No way are Wolves going to get more than they bought him for, let alone equal to. When Wolves go up they will desperately look to offload him, and i imagine they''d be happy to sell at any offer around 400k/450k.Alan Lee   £250k- He''s 30 years old now, out of favour at Palace (most Palace fans would say a complete waste of 600k), he himself would probably want to come here because of the convenience and location, and should he not go on to score a massive bundle of goals for us, he''ll be fairly cheep. Palace are well aware that they won''t be making any sort of profit from him, and in their eyes they don''t think he''ll be able to contribute much to their side next season. We''ll be getting this one at a massive knock down price if we want him.Ched Evans   £1.5 Million- Use to be held in high esteem for Manchester City, but with big signings upfront certain to come City''s way next season, and with Evans failure to roundly impress on the big stage this season, they''d be willing to let him go, again for an "inbetweenies" type of price. And if City sack Hughes he should become an available target. I think there is more chance of bringing Evans in than some would imagine should the money be available.Leroy Lita   Free - Truth is we either sign him on a free, or we don''t sign him at all.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="canaryman"]

Ryan Bertrand   £250k

Alan Lee           £850k

Leroy Lita        £400k

Will update a bit later

[/quote]850k for 30 year old Alan Lee [:|][/quote]

925,000 for 29 year old Iwan Roberts... your point is?

jas :)

[/quote]And you really believe that Alan Lee justifies that kind of fee, a fee higher than what Palace paid for him and he''s done buggar all since apart from 1 good game for us. No way would he cost that, 400k tops.

This loan system is a really wonderful idea isn''t it! We take players that the other club doesn''t want, we give them games, we pay their wages, in the case of the younger players we give them much needed experience, we coach and improve them or we rekindle their desire for the game ......... and what is our reward? We manage to drastically increase the value of the player so that, in some cases, we price ourselves out of the market!

BAN THE LOANING OF PLAYERS AND BRING IN SQUAD LIMITATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Ryan Bertrand   £400k

Jason Shackell   £600k

Alan Lee           £350k

Ched Evans      £2 million +

Leroy Lita        £550k