Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Hucks coming back!

Where''s Hucks been playing for SJE? I thought he''s been used as a striker?

He was in our promotion season aswell, there''s no doubt he can play there IMO.

Thats where he''d need to be used if we signed him again.

[quote user="darkstar10990"]NO! YOU CAN''T HAVE HIM! HE''S OURS! =P

But really, if Darren could go back to Norwich and end his career with the club he loves most, then I''d support it. On the other side, I want him to have a great year for my Quakes this season and if that doesn''t happen because he''s thinking about a move back home then I''ll be upset. I don''t believe he''ll ever be able to go back and play for Norwich though to be quite honest...

We shall see what happens. I''d want a younger player with great potential more than a 33 year old who was released by the same club a couple years prior.
[/quote]

We''ve got a youngish lad on our books called Jamie Cureton. How about we do a swap? JC goes to the Quakes in return for Hucks. Deal?

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

[quote user="darkstar10990"]NO! YOU CAN''T HAVE HIM! HE''S OURS! =P

But really, if Darren could go back to Norwich and end his career with the club he loves most, then I''d support it. On the other side, I want him to have a great year for my Quakes this season and if that doesn''t happen because he''s thinking about a move back home then I''ll be upset. I don''t believe he''ll ever be able to go back and play for Norwich though to be quite honest...

We shall see what happens. I''d want a younger player with great potential more than a 33 year old who was released by the same club a couple years prior.
[/quote]

We''ve got a youngish lad on our books called Jamie Cureton. How about we do a swap? JC goes to the Quakes in return for Hucks. Deal?

[/quote]

Seriously, what a great deal for all concerned, everyone wins![Y]