Sign in to follow this  
Bill

usual suspects missing

[quote user="City1st"]most notably smudger and bly bly babes, i wonder why
[/quote]

Don''t get to excited. A couple of good results should not distract from the long term decline of our club. If you get excited about surviving relegation well i feel for you. I''m pleased we are doing whats needed and away points are gold dust but as a fan for over 60 years i am livid that we have squandered over the last few years our reputation as a big club.. Even with our great away support at Brum yesterday the attendance was still below their average. What does that tell you?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="City1st"]most notably smudger and bly bly babes, i wonder why[/quote]

Don''t get to excited. A couple of good results should not distract from the long term decline of our club. If you get excited about surviving relegation well i feel for you. I''m pleased we are doing whats needed and away points are gold dust but as a fan for over 60 years i am livid that we have squandered over the last few years our reputation as a big club.. Even with our great away support at Brum yesterday the attendance was still below their average. What does that tell you?

[/quote]That there fans are sh**?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
That there fans are sh**?
[/quote]

Well yes you can''t deny that....

[quote user="City1st"]most notably smudger and bly bly babes, i wonder why[/quote]If we do down they''ll be back to remind everybody that they were right. If we stay up they''ll be back to remind everybody that it just prolongs the club''s demise. Whatever happens they''ll be back to tell us that we''re all bad supporters, rolling around in the smug mud like a couple of self-righteous hippos. [+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We have been excellent in the last 3 games but we need to repeat this in order to stay up, we''re still deep in the Sh*te!

Yes it will certainly show how low the club have dropped when we hopefully celebrate avoiding relegation to Division 3 as if we''d been promoted - Thats what I''ll hopefully be doing next month!

Yesterdays crowd at St Andrews was far from being their lowest this season. For a club that is a supposed big club playing in the 2nd biggest city in the Country their supporters attendances and complete lack of atmosphere in the ground is very poor indeed!

[/quote]

Good work AW, the ecstasy which follows good results has sadly  been tinged by the hopelessness of the ''big picture'' over the past few years.

I quote Adam Aiken from his Pink un article referring to City fans basing their ''long-term predictions on the back of short-term events''

[quote user="canaries"]you cant hide the fact that where, struggling  for the third year in a row,[/quote]

You can''t hide the fact we''re struggling for the third year in a row.

No one is hiding the fact that we are shite and have been for 3 years now and that the board need sorting. But staying up would be brilliant and I am sure that all of the fans will be dancing in the street, happy as larry. Then afterwards a postmortem can be done and we can hope for major works to be undertaken but I will not hold my breath.

I think some of you are missing the reason why people are over the moon at the moment.

Even if we were in the top six, a point at Birmingham would be seen as a very positive result, when you are sitting in the bottom six a point at Birmingham is something special.

Stop pouring cold water on people''s new found pride in the team, as we all know in the back of our minds that we are indeed sh*t