Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Pattison, Fotheringham & Cureton

Cannot even get in the squad for the reserve match this evening -  think this is closure that their Norwich career''s are dead in the water.

For me it is a case of -

Patty & Fozzy - Good riddance to two bad apples. Hope can get rid of them asap.

Cureton - Real shame as would have loved him to succeed, but the likes of Mooney, McDonald et al are younger, hungrier and have more to prove. He missed too many opportunities, and has been really off the pace. Has to go for us to look to the future.

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]

Cannot even get in the squad for the reserve match this evening -  think this is closure that their Norwich career''s are dead in the water.

For me it is a case of -

Cureton - Real shame as would have loved him to succeed, but the likes of Mooney, McDonald et al are younger, hungrier and have more to prove. He missed too many opportunities, and has been really off the pace. Has to go for us to look to the future.

[/quote]

Next to Hucks and Flecky, Jamie''s a favourite of mine, but sadly WWLB, you are quite right on this, the trouble is though, City haven''t got the cash to buy those players in front of him at the moment.

That is probably about £30k a week of wages we can get off our bill which for the contributions they make is a no brainer to me.

Shame about JC and would like to see Pattison have at least one more outing before the end but cannot see that they are worth a place ahead of Saturday''s 16.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

That is probably about £30k a week of wages we can get off our bill which for the contributions they make is a no brainer to me.

Shame about JC and would like to see Pattison have at least one more outing before the end but cannot see that they are worth a place ahead of Saturday''s 16.

[/quote]30k a week for three players?isn''t there a 7k wage cap?

But still, I think Fozzy and Cureton are as good as gone, and Pattison will be sold - if we can bring in replacements.

For me it is a case of -

[/quote]Agree 100% WWLB. Cureton deserved a big man to play beside him - but current options are much better. To be able to choose from Lee, Mooney & McDonald up front with Gow, Hoolahan, Clingan, and Lappin providers and follow-uppers - is really a refreshing and exciting prospect.

For me it is a case of -

[/quote]

Are you going to change your name to "We Got Lappin Back"?