Sign in to follow this  
LORD FOXY LOWE

Extended Highlights on ITV's the Championship today

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]What annoyed me was Matt Smiths smug comment at the end that birmingham will look at that as 2 points dropped! Totally ignoring that we were the better team with better chances, just because they are birmingham and they are second. They got what (maybe more) than they deserved.[/quote]

The comment by Smith made absolutely no sense at all given the highlights.  You have to think that as soon as the match started he went into a booth soemwhere to get his hair and make up ready for the the bits after the final whistle, and never watched a bit of the action.  Absolute joke.  I have to say the sooner the CCC is on the Beeb and away from these tossers the better.  I can only think that Delia''s association with the Beeb has something to do with how poorly we are presented on the Ch"u"mpionship.  That or a Binner is in charge. 

At the end of the match when the hand shaking was going on I noticed Dion Dublin, what is he doing there? Is he joining the set up as well?

Finally caught up with he highlights on Virgin Media. Had Marshall made a better attempt at the cross he would have got a free kick, but he doesn''t really do anything. He actually jumps behind Jerome and doesn''t attempt to use his own physique at all. Very poor goalkeeping in my view. Other than that we looked sharp and up for it and it was good to see Lee dishing a bit out, although there was no question of an elbow and I don''t think the ref would have booked him had  Quedrue not acted like such a girl. Funny to lip read him accusing Lee of racism. Doesn''t he realise that insulting the French is part of our national heritage?