Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Some Pictures From Birmingham..

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=99334&id=633561288I''ll add some more to the album when i can.Oh; and on a side note, did anyone on the coaches enjoy the chav''s ''gesturing'' at the people on the coaches? Some of the responses we came up with were quite funny.

The best pic is the one of the ''serious warning'' sign.

Shouldn''t it read:

''... result in you being ejected from this ground and/or arrested''

rather than:

"... result in your being ejected from this ground / and or arrested"

I wonder if Hollywood signs (or whoever it was who sponsored every bloody substitution) made it?

[quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]The best pic is the one of the ''serious warning'' sign. Shouldn''t it read: ''... result in you being ejected from this ground and/or arrested'' rather than: "... result in your being ejected from this ground / and or arrested" I wonder if Hollywood signs (or whoever it was who sponsored every bloody substitution) made it?[/quote]

wouldnt that be "hollywodo" signs ;)

jas :)

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]lol in the 1st picture my mate is in that![/quote]Aha. I have a few more pictures but i can''t seem to find them [^o)]

[quote user="MCWILL"]yh was great we had a chav throw orange juice at our coach :P best brum can do :L[/quote]

sounds about right, you all moan about wolves on here, but i unsure you the times have changed and birmingham & coventry have the chaviest school kids trying to be "hard" in the midlands nowdays

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="MCWILL"]yh was great we had a chav throw orange juice at our coach :P best brum can do :L[/quote]

sounds about right, you all moan about wolves on here, but i unsure you the times have changed and birmingham & coventry have the chaviest school kids trying to be "hard" in the midlands nowdays

[/quote]

AHHH it gets worse. Is w8 the midlands version of canaries?

What''s happened to the ENGLISH language?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

AHHH it gets worse. Is w8 the midlands version of canaries?

What''s happened to the ENGLISH language?

[/quote]

I think its what home insurance companies do when they see you have a Wolverhampton postcode[;)]