Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Excellent loan signings

The evidence speaks for itself, Gunny`s management has turned our fortunes around, big performances away from home have eluded us for years and for me this change in our performances away is a key measure of how we have changed. When the team and the bench were announced today I had a sinking feeling but am quite happy to admit that I was completely wrong. Gunny has brought a fight and a passion to our away game and a level of player confidence that we haven`t seen for a long long time. However, another huge factor in our recent success is having quality strikers, Leroy apart we have had to put up with feeble forwards this season, a situation which has only been remedied under Gunns rule. How is it he has managed to get hold of the likes of Mooney, Lee and Gow when Roeder always ended up taking the last turkey in the shop eg Sibi. These three loanees will save  us this season IMO, how is it that we have not been able to sign players like this before?

We must now make funds available to sign all three over the summer, and pigs might fly!!     

Although having an endless stream of loan players coming in will not work long term, Gunnys loan signings have mostly been good uns - players capable of improving the team. This is the mirror opposite of Roeders crop of mainly sh*te Premiership reserve players not good enough and not any better than the likes of Martin, Spillane and todays excellent Lappin!

Please don''t any doubters get back on the ''Gunnys too inexperienced bandwagon'' cause his judgement is proving better than the awful blinkered with bad atitude judgements of Roedernowhere!

Even if the worst happens this season and we sucumb to relegation, at least we are now giving it a good go at surviving and we probably won''t go down with a whimper!

Gunny and CO have to stay next season whatever happens this season!

Please don''t any doubters get back on the ''Gunnys too inexperienced bandwagon'' cause his judgement is proving better than the awful blinkered with bad atitude judgements of Roedernowhere!

Yep, Gunny`s judgement so far has shown that  he know`s what he is doing, bringing Dublin into the frame on the weekend was yet another example of good judgement, I was initially very concerned at his appointment, but it would seem that lacking experience does not make you a bad manager,you can either do it or you cant, so far Gunny is showing that he can.