Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Queudrue - "he only got my ear..."

Why were you making such a big fuss then??

Obvious therefore that he was giving you an absolutely torrid time and you hit out because you couldn''t hack it!

He''s a big jessie. Can you imagine a big strapping rugby player complaining about an opponent catching their ear? Of course not. He would be ribbed mercilessly if he did!

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]He''s a big jessie. Can you imagine a big strapping rugby player complaining about an opponent catching their ear? Of course not. He would be ribbed mercilessly if he did![/quote]

I reckon that''s what Lee told him. It seemed to me something Lee said wound him up more than the actual incident. About time we had some of that in the side!

Nice cam! A reference to another infamous incident involving an over-reacting Frenchman and a Crystal Palace fan, no!?

it wouldn''t have been funny had the ref sent Lee off for it which, judging by the highlights i''ve seen, was a near possibility

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Apparently Mr Lee told him to **** off back to France.[/quote]So THATS why he rolled around on the floor crying, I get it now [;)]

Now I saw this incident with my own eyes and thought nothing of it at the time other than Lee challenged for the ball and was penalised although there looked nothing in it but even now it still doesn''t make sense!

Now in reality if the 6ft3 best part of 14 stone Lee really did elbow Queudrue then the guy would of been laid out on the pitch for quite a time, instead Queudrue immediately got back on his feet in a split second and sarted going apes*it at Lee!

Some people are now saying that Lee told Queudrue to go back to France in a more colourful manner which caused the defender to spit his dummy - If this is the case and keeping in mind when Queudrue started going off one at Lee, then Lee must of said it when they were in mid air and challenging for the ball!

Very strange and annoying cause Lee was getting fouled by the Brum defenders all the game although I was pleased with Lee despite his obvious lack of match practise he was very effective!! 

I thinl Lee had siad something on the lines of " get a life boy" after endless whinging from the Frog. Said Frog thought he was talking about soap and became very upset, they aren''t too keen on that stuff.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Soft foreign **** ruining football.[/quote]How dare they come over here with their skills and technical trickery and complain when some journeyman plodder* takes them out with a challenge that is against the laws of the game. It''s an outrage I tells ya [:|]* This isn''t specifically aimed at Alan Lee who I think might do a decent job for us/

[quote user="City1st"]I thinl Lee had siad something on the lines of " get a life boy" after endless whinging from the Frog. Said Frog thought he was talking about soap and became very upset, they aren''t too keen on that stuff.[/quote][:D][:D] Very good! [:D][:)]