Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

City Reserves Tonight

Just Back From the game ( i only stayed for 40 mins as my boy was freezing :( ) left at 1-0 to city with cody scoring, im not sure who he was as i missed the names but we had a young number 11 he looked a real threat very quick and was beating his man for fun not sure who he was almost look like a hux type player who could head a ball! and the captain tom adeymayi !!???? he also looked a class asct as did cody exiting times

So far then, Cody has scored in every game he has started. Very, very impressive!We have all heard about Adeyemi, he is going to be a class act for the future.Daley wasn''t the number 11 by any chance was he?Lathrope is also a big player for the future.

It certainly is exciting times for the future!

I was at Birmingham and watching when the players were doing shooting practice. Cody was the only one to hit the back of the net every time! Shame he didn''t get on.If we can keep some of the loans - Gow, Lee, Bertrand ideally Mooney too - I think things look really encouraging for next season and with some  promising players waiting in the wings who knows how far we can go? Just call me Percy.

City: Nelson, Francomb, Drury (Brindley 67),

Stephens, Leijer, Lathrope (Omoregie 46), Smith (c), Adeyemi, Kelly

(Clarke 78), McDonald (Davey 63), Daley. Subs not used: Matthews (GK).

Wroxham: McAnally (Smith 46), Self (Goff 81),

Howes, Challen (c), Carus, Halliday, White (McCabe 88), Lemmon (Bensley

82), Cook, Harley (Pauling 57), Gilmore (Wines 76).

Attendance: 542

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I was at Birmingham and watching when the players were doing shooting practice. Cody was the only one to hit the back of the net every time! Shame he didn''t get on.

If we can keep some of the loans - Gow, Lee, Bertrand ideally Mooney too - I think things look really encouraging for next season and with some  promising players waiting in the wings who knows how far we can go?

Just call me Percy.
[/quote]

Dunno, League Two?

Oh you meant upwards...!

[quote user="Scotty121"]Just Back From the game ( i only stayed for 40 mins as my boy was freezing :( ) left at 1-0 to city with cody scoring, im not sure who he was as i missed the names but we had a young number 11 he looked a real threat very quick and was beating his man for fun not sure who he was almost look like a hux type player who could head a ball! and the captain tom adeymayi !!???? he also looked a class asct as did cody exiting times[/quote]Whilst it is pleasing we appear t have played well (albeit againts Wroxham) the reports I have read all say Cody got the third goal so are yu sure you the player you thought looked a class act was actually Cody? From what I have seen of him though he does look a close act.

Kelly scored the first and Daley was playing on the left of 3 up front and took his man apart all night.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I would have thought the captain was Korey Smith, he is for most reserve games.[/quote]He was [;)]Him, Daley and Adeyemi can''t really be too far from being on the fringes of first team football really!And why should we be worried about Fozzy and Patty when we Lathrope and Smith in the ranks!

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="Scotty121"]Just Back From the game ( i only stayed for 40 mins as my boy was freezing :( ) left at 1-0 to city with cody scoring, im not sure who he was as i missed the names but we had a young number 11 he looked a real threat very quick and was beating his man for fun not sure who he was almost look like a hux type player who could head a ball! and the captain tom adeymayi !!???? he also looked a class asct as did cody exiting times[/quote]

Whilst it is pleasing we appear t have played well (albeit againts Wroxham) the reports I have read all say Cody got the third goal so are yu sure you the player you thought looked a class act was actually Cody? From what I have seen of him though he does look a close act.
[/quote]

Yeah Cody got the 1st a header well thats what they called out at the game